Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Tools    

I've just read the summary script and WOW! This movie sure does have potential. Lets just pray that George Lucas pulls it off this time like he did with the original trilogy.
Worse on a bright and breezy Friday,
Died on a gay and glorious Saturday,
Buried on a baking blistering Sunday.
Harvey Dent

is there a link to taht script, i sure would like to have a look see

Here you go Hell_Bent.

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode3/plot.html

Thanx Dark Knight!

Any one read the scrpit yet?
Plz post in your opinions on it if you have.

Looks gud if Lucas can bring back the magic of the orginal trilogy

Are you guys talking about the new star wars show on tv cartoon network or the movie that is coming out?
I checked out the site and it is for the t.v show so the scipted yu read was for the cartoon of star wars or the movie star wars three?
Please someone full me in I am very confuse!See you around!JM But if there is some site that I can read the actly scipted for the third movie please let me have the link that is a must see!Thank you!
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Jackie, we are dicussing about the third movie here and not the cartoon.

Originally Posted by The Dark Knight
Jackie, we are dicussing about the third movie here and not the cartoon.
Oh ok the Clone wars is the second star wars not the third one!
and this thread is called Star wars Clone wars so I thought it was nether the movie or the cartoon!
anyway see you around!JMeither way I still would like to see the scipted of the second movie(if that is what you are talking about!)anyone have a link to that site?

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
Oh ok the Clone wars is the second star wars not the third one!
and this thread is called Star wars Clone wars so I thought it was nether the movie or the cartoon!
anyway see you around!JMeither way I still would like to see the scipted of the second movie(if that is what you are talking about!)anyone have a link to that site?
The second movie was called Attack of the Clones

The third will be The Clone Wars

Did you want the script for the 3rd film, cause someone posted it above. If you did, I'll post it again

Originally Posted by Sedai
The second movie was called Attack of the Clones

The third will be The Clone Wars

Did you want the script for the 3rd film, cause someone posted it above. If you did, I'll post it again

Cool scipted!I hope that so me of the stuff they say come true it would be cool!But I like the idea of the title for the movie to be "The Rise of the Empire" or something like that!
"Clone wars is ok but not the kind of title I was hoping for!Oh well I can't wait to see it anyway!
Thanks for the link!See you around!JM

3rd time the charm? I hope so. So far, IMHO, the 'prequels' are lacking.........

Im still incredibly split on wheather or not to read the summary script, considering i dont know of its credentials, (Could it be fake? Many of these popped up before the last two SW movies). That, and i really want everything a suprise. Knowing me, however, i'll be back in an hour or so to read the summary script, im weak in that sense.
This movie does have a lot of potential, with all that has to happen. The Anikin/Obi fight could be the be all, end all of any Starwars movie. ever. Or, it could ruin the third movie. Im sure i wont be too pissed off, i spend so much time awaiting the movie that i love it before i see it.

I think Lucas would make alot of people mad if he totally rewrote the
clone wars so that it didnt flow right into Star Wars. He could just start
from scratch and create something new. This way nobody can predict
what will happen. I know this would upset alot of people but I always
like the ideas that will shake things up.
Later
MDS

bring it on(the movie i mean)