Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

total recall & red dragon

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
That sounds like quite an entertaining double feature.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The Monterey Pop Festival -

The Monterey Pop Festival: The Outtakes -

The Monterey Pop Festival: Jimi Plays Monterey and Shake! Otis at Monterey -

Those are the three discs on the Criterion DVD. The main flaws with the actual movie are that it's only 80 minutes long and starts with two studio songs!

&feature=fvst

Meet Joe Black!

Is this referring to the nice little 15 run victory today over your lot?
You're not even English, anyway!!!

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Gonna watch Super 8 for the first time today. I've heard many good things, and I've heard the opposite from many people on here. I'm going in with zero bias and seeing for myself if it lived up to the critical and audience hype.

Is this referring to the nice little 15 run victory today over your lot?
You're not even English, anyway!!!
Oh, did we win? It's so piffling, I didn't even know. Of course, it's gotta hurt if you care.

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Finally saw Super 8. I don't know why some people don't like this film, because I found it to be a very charming and intense homage to the classic Spielberg films like E.T. and Close Encounters. Sure the CGI was obvious, but I didn't find it at all distracting. And the child actors were actually pretty good, especially for being kids. 4 out of 5 stars from me, personally.

Yeah, don't get the negative remarks about the children(seen a few on this board), their acting is perfectly fine and was commented on as a positive most places when it first came out.

I've got:

&

Ive heard good things about Snowtown.
Apparently the most disturbing of the year

Ive heard good things about Snowtown.
Apparently the most disturbing of the year
I own it and have seen it twice yes very disturbing, made worse because it is true