Happy 1 year anniversary

Tools    

The truth is in here
To ME!

Joining this site was a wonderful decision. Other forums and message boards I've been on have suffered either from sparse activity, getting crappily designed or shut down due to selfish site owners, or other things I'd rather not get into. But for the entire year I've been here I've rarely ever had a problem. There are so many great people, and to my knowledge the arguments have been only a handful at best. I'm really not that interested in arguing, I've always hated it. I just love talking with people about my passion: movies. When TV show discussion does happen it's great as well. I actually found a fellow Laverne & Shirley fan! There's nothing better than people appreciating the old classics.

I hope to have many more fun times here, and I don't plan on leaving any time soon. Shalom!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Enjoy your time here, dude!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

I hope to have many more fun times here, and I don't plan on leaving any time soon. Shalom!
And I hope you dont leave any time soon.

Aleikhem Shalom.

Happy Anniversary, Matti!

Happy anniversary!

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

@mattiasflgrtll6, congratulations & I just now realized you are Swedish. Skoal!

The truth is in here
I went ahead and watched Laverne & Shirley afterwards, the episode where they join Richie and Potsie at the dance to win a television set. I swear to God Richie and Shirley are so cute together

Thanks for the gratulations, everyone!

I went ahead and watched Laverne & Shirley afterwards, the episode where they join Richie and Potsie at the dance to win a television set. I swear to God Richie and Shirley are so cute together

Thanks for the gratulations, everyone!
That was a good one! Have you seen the movie American Graffiti? I just watched it, fun movie and Ron Howard and Cindy Williams are a couple in that movie. I think you might like it.

This is the first time Laverne and Shirley was on Happy Days, it's from Season 3 Episode 10 "A Date With Fonzie". This 9 minute clip is poor quality, but it's funny!

The truth is in here
I remember that episode, it's a classic. You rarely see Laverne and Shirley fight with each other like that! There is the panic slap from Shirley in Bachelor Mothers though