The MoFo Browser Thread...

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Alright, now this will probably only interest me, but I'm always curious as to how other people browse the internet. I think you can tell alot about a person by the way they have their computer set up and how they set up their browser is a good indicator of alot of different things. But I'm a nerd.

So, here's mine loaded from the homepage:

You can tell even more about what sites a person has bookmarked, but I won't get into that.

And this is my BOOMstick!
I don't have that many bookmarks - just the sites I visit most/are most useful.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	mofobrowser.gif
Views:	179
Size:	385.7 KB
ID:	4238  

A system of cells interlinked
This is my work machine, but I use Mozilla at home as well. Tabbed browsing, pop up killers...No better browser IMO.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Browser.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	212.1 KB
ID:	4239  

An Original Flavor Formation
Here's how my safari joint gets down at the moment; naturally my own craftwork gets loaded as the primary jump point

Nice to see Firefox getting some love, and HL2

I like Macs alot, but my brother is a huge enthusiast so I have to pretend like they're the scum of the earth just to be annoying.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Interesting thread - I feel very nosey, looking at all this.
I use Opera to browse. My 'print screen' thing doesn't get the bar at the bottom but I notice I'm not the only Trillian user around here.

I hate how opera buttons take up most of your screen.

I like your's, Sedai. Very nice color scheme/shading.

I haven't used Opera before, but yah, those buttons look gigantic.

Arresting your development
I just like it when I move the little arrow around and then all of a sudden it's a little hand.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
I just like it when I move the little arrow around and then all of a sudden it's a little hand.
This just made me laugh so hard! Into the sig with ye!

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
This just made me laugh so hard! Into the sig with ye!
Does this mean I'm cool?

A system of cells interlinked
I think your cool too.

Nitzer - Not sure what you meant in the rep post about a fast start up, but I think you are referring to the Velocity server on my workstation at work. It's a RIP (Raster Image Processor) server that monitors a number of different devices on our network at work. That bar at the top of my screen just basically gives me a heads up when something goes wrong with a device.

I think I found a home in a little pit of the MoFo world.
I should pay Yoda rent.

Originally Posted by Sedai
I think your cool too.

Nitzer - Not sure what you meant in the rep post about a fast start up, but I think you are referring to the Velocity server on my workstation at work. It's a RIP (Raster Image Processor) server that monitors a number of different devices on our network at work. That bar at the top of my screen just basically gives me a heads up when something goes wrong with a device.
What on Earth are you talking about?

Originally Posted by Nitzer
He said to plug your nose when you take a swig!

Posted by Nitzer
I believe he is talking about his Velocity Server, for your benefeit apparently.

Sorry AL for killing the mood.