The MoFo Avatar Thread

Tools    

If anyone wants, I'm making avatars for a few friends, I'll see what I can do, just ask.

This one may not look right as an avatar... but could someone who knows more about all of this then I do please resize it for me so I'll stop wondering...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	misc069.gif
Views:	212
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	5171  

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
This one may not look right as an avatar... but could someone who knows more about all of this then I do please resize it for me so I'll stop wondering...
Any good, or do you want it stretched so it's 90x90?
Attached Images

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Any good, or do you want it stretched so it's 90x90?

Wow... thanks... that was quick... ... What do you think? It looks a little too blurry to me to use as an avatar... unless it is my evil pc again...

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Wow... thanks... that was quick... ... What do you think? It looks a little too blurry to me to use as an avatar... unless it is my evil pc again...
Yup, it's quite heavily pixilated. I tried cleaning it up, but it didn't look any better.

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Yup, it's quite heavily pixilated. I tried cleaning it up, but it didn't look any better.

Thanks a lot Tatty... you're a sweetheart... ... I kind of want a new avatar and several people had requested I use that one... but I don't think it will work... so, I guess I'll look around a bit more...

could someone resize this pic to 90X90 please?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	171
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	5188  

Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
could someone resize this pic to 90X90 please?
Here's a 90x90 which doesnt preserve the aspect ratio so I did another as well.
Attached Images

Thanks! Didn't expect it to be done so fast

You can find a few decent MoFo-sized avatars here and here. And if you search around the bfi website a little, you'll find a lot more.

Been playing around with a few jay and silent bob movie clips, using this one at the moment.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Those are cool. Where did ya get 'em?

Just took a few movie clips from any kevin smith movie and used Ulead GIF animator

I'm trying to compile one, but I can't get the images I want.

Can someone make me a Night of the Living Dead avatar please, and to whoever does it thank you very much.

Here Ya Go
Attached Images

Made a little something for myself while I was at it.

Thanks for the avatar Eyes.