The MoFo Avatar Thread

Tools    

Was bored so I made a new one

My Top 100 favorite movies.

Had to make it smaller than 90x90 to fit into 25kb... if it's still to big, tell me and I'll fix it.

Here's a couple Kill Bill ones if you're still interested:

I want to know how to make animated ones, do you need a special programe?
Here are 2 I made from pictures I took, I am just learning so don't

Neutral Milk Hotel
Does anyone have any Big Lebowski 90 by 90?
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico
Does anyone have any Big Lebowski 90 by 90?
Like these?
Attached Images

Neutral Milk Hotel
Ya those are cool thanks

I still like the one you have better than the rest....nice color, obvious...5/5

EDIT: Ack!!! You changed it while I was posting! This one gets a 4/5...due to disappointment.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by nebbit
I use Adobe Photoshop 7.0 to make my animated ones. I wouldn't but it though. It costs 700 dollars. You could get the much cheaper verison. It'll do pretty much more then you'd ever ask. It's called Adobe Photoshop Elements. I believe 3.0 just came out.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Neutral Milk Hotel
I heard Adobe was kinda confusing to use is it? Id like to get it.

Originally Posted by nebbit
I use Ulead Gif-animator for mine but here's a free (trial anyways) program - Link. Haven't tried this one but downloaded it and seems easy to use.

...and something free to resize them Here, which I have used with no problems.

EDIT - Making static gifs is easy (for those who are having problems finding 90-90 images), just save any pic to your PC and resize it with This.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Do you know of any Programs to resize things for all types of images like jpeg?

Originally Posted by Uncle Rico
Do you know of any Programs to resize things for all types of images like jpeg?

That last link I posted, Irfanview. It's like a freeware mini-Photoshop.

Link.

Neutral Milk Hotel
cool thanks

The End Has Come
Here are a few I collected:

The End Has Come
here are some more

The End Has Come
and more

The End Has Come
I know! You're thinking how many are there.

I would love to have a moving avatar from any Tim Burton film there is! Except mars attacks or POTA, So ya, I had a nightmare before christmas one before. Also for now could someone resize this.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Originally Posted by Garrett

Had to make it smaller than 90x90 to fit into 25kb... if it's still to big, tell me and I'll fix it.

Here's a couple Kill Bill ones if you're still interested:

Holy ****, if I hadn't found the one I have now I'd soooo use the one where she's splitting the guy in half. I'm gonna use it on other forums though. Thanks man, those kick ass.

Or if someone can find any from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory! I just saw it and want one from that!