The main site....

Tools    

If you've asked, then you must've noticed that it has been updated before, but hasn't been recently. Are you asking if there are plans to update it again in the near future?

Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect
I know my original post was a little sarcasti, but shouldn't a movie site update regularly????
Sure. Just let me wave my magic wand here and my army of web developing Oompa Loompas will do it for me. Hooray!

Originally Posted by Sinny McGuffins
I've always thought that jrs' movie news would have been better on the main page instead of the blog.
Eh? He ran the blog. His news and the blog were essentially one and the same while it was up.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Eh? He ran the blog. His news and the blog were essentially one and the same while it was up.
Thanks, I knew that already. I'm saying that everyhting jrs posted in the blog should have been posted in some kind of news section on the main page.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Oh well...no sense worrying about what JRS should have done, as he's not around to do it now.

I know this is not the right place to post this but I cannot post a NEW THREAD when I try it gives me a screen that says,

Could not find phrase 'newthread'.

I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem and how do I fix it. it's been like this since I signed up here..

Originally Posted by Anomaly_X7
I know this is not the right place to post this but I cannot post a NEW THREAD when I try it gives me a screen that says,

Could not find phrase 'newthread'.

I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem and how do I fix it. it's been like this since I signed up here..

When you have 25 posts, you can start a new thread...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)