Daylight Savings Time: Yes or No?

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
I refuse to acquiesce! I shan't let the King's English be sullied with all sorts of balderdash, blarney, bosh, blather, bilge and hullabaloo! I say!
Hey, nobody here wants to agree with you more than I do. I hate that I have to keep buying new dictionaries and learning new grammar rules because the lowest common denominator of choices wins out every time. Ugh. Laziness of writers, speakers, people rules. It's ugly.

Hey, nobody here wants to agree with you more than I do. I hate that I have to keep buying new dictionaries and learning new grammar rules because the lowest common denominator of choices wins out every time. Ugh. Laziness of writers, speakers, people rules. It's ugly.
Are you an English teacher?

Everyone needs to correct their posts to remove the s from Daylight Saving Time. This isn't a bank, folks, we are SAVING daylight!
Does this mean you or Yoda will correct the title for me?

A system of cells interlinked
The proofreader says it's fine the way it is.
Period.
I guess this means the title stays!

Sorry, dude, this is no longer true. Merriam-Webster now says that all of these terms are interchangeable. (There's a separate short article on this on their site, but I can't find it ATM.)
I always say daylight savings.

I refuse to acquiesce! I shan't let the King's English be sullied with all sorts of balderdash, blarney, bosh, blather, bilge and hullabaloo! I say!
Trust me, Charles III doesn’t give a rat’s ass about DST.