What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have started a page on facebook to save my beard and my wife has started one to shave my beard and the person who has the most fans wins so at the moment im safe but its getting quite close.

I am currently quite cold and in allot of pain in my legs and feet but im off to get a coffee never the less

About to take my mom out to lunch! hmm......breakfast or steak, what to eat, what to eat.......

Anarchist within reason
Negotiating the safe return of my X Box 360 from my younger brother who has took it upon himself to borrow it on my day off... WHILE HE IS AT WORK!!!!
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
watching Britain's Missing Top Model on BBC America... i just dislike the Missing in the title. its kinda offensive but i am not a Brit.

Happy New Year from Philly!
I don't envy you that move, Newt.

Thinking about getting out of the house and starting my day.

Trying to get up enough energy to go fix a bowl of Cheerios...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Havent long come back from the Drs with my son, he has tonsilitous again poor little bugger. He isnt very well at all love him

Im currently having a coffee...