I am Legend

Tools    

Killing's As Easy As Breathing...
looks awesome and if i like the movie i'll seehow good the book is

for sure this movie will be a great one..those movies based from a book will be interesting to watch out for....the trail was awesome especially the new york city turned to be a ghost town...

I'm going to a screening of this on friday. Can't wait. From the trailer it looks awesome.

try to share a bit from the movie..lols..trailer is amazing...so ill gonna watch this one...got thrills again,,i'm feeling it...but i still need to wait..gosshh...

Being a big Will Smith fan, I'm sure I will at least like this movie for his performance, but I must admit that the trailers do look pretty cool.

Founding member of the Divide by Zero Foundation.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system!!

Cool. I'll post my response here! My friend works at Warner Bros, so not sure how much i can give away lol

Bummer, I now have to work on Friday. I'm going along to see Sweeny Todd on Sunday though, so i'll have to post my thoughts on that instead.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I can't wait to see this! I have the book on hold at my library. I've seen both of the previous movies. I'm hoping it's better. So far my fav is the one with Vincent Price.

This is a Will Smith Movie right....I like all of his movies!!! So probably I watch this.

so i just got home and i thought it was amazing except for the part that
WARNING: "I Am Legend" spoilers below
the dog died =( and that he killed himself!!!
ugh ahah but damn great movie

Please remember everyone has not seen this movie... so use spoilers in your posts so you don't ruin it for anyone else... thanks...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

ooppss srry ahaha im new to this ahhhhh

ok for those who saw it when he got hung upsidedown what was that the darkseekers or his old thing that he forgot about

some wire he forgot - i think ?

no he didnt forget these.. his dummy friend was there(from video store).. it was meant as trap for him exactly same way he trapped one himself. if i hadnt read book i would have missed things in movie and still few things i didnt quite get.

trying to figure out the butterfly significant and what he said at end of movie. not quite like book.... but not sure if i missed something in movie to help explain it.

His daughter said "look at the butterfly"
WARNING: "ending" spoilers below

and then the woman at the end had a butterfly tatoo on her neck - that's all there ever was talk about the butterfly