Group Hugs and kisses. :D

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
It seems to me we all could use a nice hug from time to time. So I wanted to create a thread that you could either send someone a hug or let us know you need a hug. With life being so busy, being over-stressed or you've had a bad day...it's nice to show someone else you appreciate them or read that someone cares.

::bear hug::

Hugs to susan...I know you've been crazy busy. Get some rest girl.

Hugs to Sammy...because you're always there for me and I appreciate it.

Hugs to Caity...after Mardi Gras and the past couple of months you could probably use one.

Hugs to Tacitus....just because.

and Hugs to Nebs...for always being to nice and thoughtful to everyone here.

So who needs a hug?

history *is* moralizing
found it!

and i give one to Susan too

i demand 10 % of all the hugs here since Aniko got the idea from one of my posts...
at least from Caity and Nebbs, i think the rest i can live without very well...

Put me in your pocket...
I was going to give you a hug for planting the seed for this thread...
...but if you could live without it...I'm crushed.

Oh heck...here's a hug from me eventhough you don't really want it. :hugs:

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Aniko
I was going to
...but if you could live without it...I'm crushed.
Oh heck...here's a hug anyway. :hugs:

they always say they were goin' to...

but you know, thanx it's like coffee and olives, before trying them i thought i could live without them...

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
For Anniebelle~ ***************hugs***************** you're a genuinely sweet person and I'm happy to call you my friend.

For Yoda~ *****hugs***** for the hard work on the site lately and for putting up with all the grousing before and during.

For Spooky~ *****hugs***** because he gets what is going on.

For Strummer~ *******hugs******* because he's adopted me.

For Golgot~ ********hugs**********for being so educational

For Nebbit~ ******** hugs ********* for being so supportive

For Holden~ ******** hugs ********* because it will make him blush

For Ophelia and Smeg~ ********hugs********* for being here, and the laughs and the music and the pictures.

For Tacitus~ ***********hugs************ because the Earth rotated today... among other reasons too many to list.

For Adidasss~ ******hugs****** for burying the hatchet

For Pidzilla *******hugs******* because robots need hugs, too.

For all mofos ***********************hugs************************* In the words of Matt Dillon, you goofy bastards are about the best thing I've got going for me. ::wipes tear::

Hugs
For everyone!

Lets put a smile on that block
Is there a death thread for MOFO's? You know like an opposite to this one? We can go there when we are full of fury.

Editted, blank space.

Wassup?

Originally Posted by Revenant
[img]http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9iby409bAtERCkAMwJWBQx.;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=126ok8pns/EXP=1141685693/**http%3a//www.pisymbol.com/images/incredible_hulk.jpg[/img]

Edited. Boy what a ****-up.

Again.

Hugs to you for, well just hugs and more hugs and oh bother.

What exactly happened there Rev? I saw your [img] didn't work but did for me, so I thought i'd post it, then your post changed...

It's whats called being stupid and not using the preview option before you post. Saw as soon as I uploaded, thought **** and went and fixed it. Then saw yours and removed the bloody thing altogether. No point having it up twice. (I copied the link but forgot to use the link option and who knows after that.)

Boy do I need a hug now.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
For gummo~ *******************hug, fondle, grope******************* Better?
Thanks, that felt good the fondling and groping is just what I needed!

Randomly visiting for now
*hugs*......to Reverant because he feels bad for messing the link up.

*hugs*...... to Ophelia because she's a nurse and likes helping people, plus was very cool in having a PM convo with me.

*hugs*...... To Samsonite Delilah because she always stands her ground and adds so much rationality to this forum when it needs it most. Also she seems to think like I do which is cool

*hugs*...... To Chicago frog because he's a funny dude and posts when I post, which is nice.

*hugs*...... To Equilibrium because he's had some dramas with girls lately, as have we all but everyone needs a hug sometimes.

*hugs*...... To Pyro Tramp for a similar reason concerning troubles of the heart.

*hugs*...... To Gummo because she made me feel sad when she said 'nobody wants to touch me' so I just had to give her a hug

heh note how I give a different kind of hug to girls than to guys, you don't want to hold on too long if its a guy hug and hugs with girls are always warmer ones.......I don't mean it to be that way.......it's the girls I tell you!

*hugs*........ to SpoOky (in the manliest possible way) for hugging me

*hugs* ......... to Reverant for the earlier posting mixing up and gender confusion

Hugs to Caity

Hugs to ((((((((gummo)))))))) cuz you are just so darn lovable.

Hugs to (((((((((my MoFo friends)))))))))) cuz you all love me.

Hugs to ((((((((((my MoFo enemies))))))))) cuz you all envy me.

lmao, just kidding