RIP Peter O'Toole

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Thanks for posting this. I didn't know he had died. I loved Lawrence of Arabia. In fact... I know what I'm going to be watching tonight.

****. Gonna miss you, Sir. You were the AC/DC God. Yes you were.

Peter O'Toole was an incredible actor and he was one of those actors that I thought was going to live forever...he was absolutely brilliant in BECKET, THE LION IN WINTER, THE RULING CLASS, THE STUNT MAN, and MY FAVORITE YEAR. One of the greats...RIP, Mr. O'Toole.

Rest in Peace

One of my favorite movies was The Lion In Winter, and imho it was his true greatest performance. He was always awesome. Read one of his autobiographies, and he was surprisingly poetic.

RIP Peter O'Toole.

Rip

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I really need to see Lawrence of Arabia on the big-screen one day.

RIP
That would be lovely. The most one can do is get a Blu-Ray player, the movie, a digital movie projector and screen and watch it in their homes. A home theater is the best one can do. The theater industry doesn't care about "old movies."

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Lawrence of Arabia is playing next Saturday, the 21st, at 7:30 PM in 70MM at the Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood. It's also playing there on the 27th or 29th (depending on the source) and undoubtedly playing elsewhere this month in other formats.