What car do you drive?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
The Mondy has always been a solid motor (though I wrapped a silver ST saloon round a tree once...we fixed it up but the thing pulled to the left worse than Arthur Scargill) and I can't fault the new Vectra as a driving machine, despite what Clarkson says.

Not driven the new 3 Series and I'm not really a fan of the way it looks. The new BMW styling in general does nothing for me (and BMW drivers never have) but the 5 is a rather fine machine...

You ready? You look ready.
I found an advertisement for my car the other day. From an old magazine. Know what it said? Obsession comes standard. Boy, they sure were right.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The Mondy has always been a solid motor (though I wrapped a silver ST saloon round a tree once...we fixed it up but the thing pulled to the left worse than Arthur Scargill) and I can't fault the new Vectra as a driving machine, despite what Clarkson says.

Not driven the new 3 Series and I'm not really fan of the way it looks. The new BMW styling in general does nothing for me (and BMW drivers never have) but the 5 is a rather fine machine...
If i did go for the Beemer, It would probably be the 5 series (as boring as all BMW's are) but then i might just buy what i actually want which is.....

...a Focus RS, and put the kid's in the boot!!

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by diamondgeeza
If i did go for the Beemer, It would probably be the 5 series (as boring as all BMW's are) but then i might just buy what i actually want which is.....

...a Focus RS, and put the kid's in the boot!!
I can't believe they actually put the word torquesteer in the description of the car.

Rock-n-Roll hoochie koo
Mazda Protege '98

rhymes with Goebbels
I'm absolutely terrified of driving. Public transport for the win.

I drive a 98 Camaro named Bucephulus.

Well, im 16 and youve got to be 18 to have a drivers licence here in Europe and the Nl, but ive been driving for quite some time in my daddies car .

He has a Volkswagen Vento thats about 8/9 years old.

And do check my "art": Deviant

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I currently drive a 2007 Dodge Caliber
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Every breath you take, watching you
I live downtown so didn't get another car after smashing mine on the highway at the end of last year because I can walk / bike wherever I want to go. Currently looking for some new wheels cos winter here is too damn cold for any shenanigans like that.

2003 Saturn l200

such a sweet luxury car-fully loaded.

my poor Bucephelus is in the shop. His chasis has to be re-welded in a spot.

Is That Your Best?
None yet

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/MSakuro/me2.jpg

2004 silver chrysler pacifica~ I prefer a good reliable VW though. The new rabbit is so cute used to drive a black golf!!!

1996 Dodge Intrepid, but since I'm moving to England soon, something else.

ORO
My old man had a '68 Vanagon restored for my 16th.

I'm now 20, and haven't passed my test yet.