So, what does everyone do for a living?

Tools    

Euhm, fulltime student, still 2 years of school and than university.
I baby sit once in a while, when i need the money and yes i need a lot of money and i work every sunday in an artshop, but sometimes that's more like being a constructioneer, i have to carry statues, socles and bricks around, and sell of course.
And, when it is needed i do the catering on evenings when the teachers talk to the parents in school.
It's all well paid

And do check my "art": Deviant

Bruce Campbell Groupie
I'm a supervisor at a cinema

Is That Your Best?
I go to school and am in the 11th grade.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/MSakuro/me2.jpg

A system of cells interlinked
Art Director at a printing firm.

I deal with tax free unmarked cash money. I keep it way gangsta son. My mom packs two bags of chips in my lunch. Much love, mom, much love.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I'm a receptionist in a college. The students come to me with all their problems and I pretend to listen while humming in my head. Basically I just love getting drunk on power and making the students sweat till their issues are resolved.

I'm a freelance writer and music vid director.

ORO
I scrounge off the parents, and go to NYAA.

So, not a great deal.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Prison Officer.

The Adventure Starts Here!
How do you follow "Prison Officer"? Yikes. [Note to self: Be nice to Sarge or he'll take away yer smokes.]

Oh wait, I don't smoke.

I'm a copyeditor/proofreader by day (totally freelance, baby!), and a writer by night. Carpe Noctem, baby, yeaaaah!

Well, I tried, but there's just no way of making that sound interesting. Sorry.

President - Ovation Financial Group www.ovationfinancial.com

VP at a consulting firm and editor of an online magazine.