The Films to Come (Your Most Anticipated Films of 2007)

Tools    

I wanted to watch this one as well. I'm a little pi$$ed though that I missed my chance to view it as they are no longer playing it here. I waited and waited and waited saying 'I'll see it next week' everytime till BAM!! all gone.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I wanted to watch this one as well. I'm a little pi$$ed though that I missed my chance to view it as they are no longer playing it here. I waited and waited and waited saying 'I'll see it next week' everytime till BAM!! all gone.
Yeah it's gone here too.

I guess I'll have to wait until it's out on DVD and free I guess.

Taking out the ones I've already seen this is what's left:

January 26
The Invisible

March 9
Hot Fuzz

May

July 4
Transformers

July 13
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Thanks for the links Oh Bleached one

Ok there are so many big blockbusters coming out this year I'm a little more interested in some of the other films coming out .. for example.. Underdog .. I want to see how they interpret the classic character into a movie.. plus it has Belushi and Jason Lee in it.. I like both of them alot so I put my faith in them

Should I call you Logan, Weapon X?
All the big blockbusters this year look gash. They usually nearly always are. I would quite like to see Black Snake Moan, doesn't get great reviews but still looks entertaining.

I hate to be so negative but Fantastic 4: RotSS, Shrek 3, PotC3, Spiderman 3, 28 weeks later and even Transformers are either crap (If I've seen them) or look crap. Take a look at those films. All franchise films/sequels bar Transformers. Let's get some originality in mainstream cinema. It doesn't have to be tied down to the independent film makers to create quality flicks.

Im still unsure about Transformers. I still think it will turn out like the Hulk movie. No action. I also predict some naff love interest storyline between two people in the government or special ops people.

I do not want to see people gawping over each other. Or rubbish comedy characters who are annoying.

I want to see Optimus Prime smashing everything to bits then converting into a truck and smashing some more stuff. The I want to see some Decepticons wreak havoc on the human population. Then a bit more Optimus Prime crushy crushy.

I would like to hear of some lesser known films coming out in 2007. There always is decent films that hide away and I never get to watch.

EDIT:

I don't see why people particularly want to watch things like Spiderman 3, Pirates of the Carribean, Shrek 3, Epic Movie, Ghost Rider, Meet the Robinsons, Fantastic 4, Oceans 13, Mr Bean or the Simpsons movie.

They just don't strike me as great films. Films I would want to pay 6 quid to see. It's all more of the same, unoriginal garbage.

Am I too negative?

Ok I found some movies I want to see in 2007!

- Rambo IV
- The Prisoner - Or how I planned to kill tony blair
- SuperBad (http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_p...ad/medium.html)

Superbad looks really funny. Cant wait.!

Im still unsure about Transformers. I still think it will turn out like the Hulk movie. No action.
The Hulk movie had a ton of action and was the best part about it. The Hulk's only flaw was the ridiculous father/son rivalry which took it down a couple notches for me. I still enjoyed it more than the majority who saw it though.

The Hulk's only flaw was the ridiculous father/son rivalry which took it down a couple notches for me. I still enjoyed it more than the majority who saw it though.
I agree and for me the Father/son thing kinda was bland, but more so for me was the "computer" Hulk, I know many have said that but I loved the Tv series and I think a real big person painted green would have been better. But getting past that I thought it was a good film, a bit dark to be sure, and a bit too subtle for the regular action fanatic, but all in all I liked it. Like the Fantastic Four movies, I think the 2nd film will be better, and yes there will be a 2nd.

but more so for me was the "computer" Hulk,
Honestly, when I first heard they were doing a cgi Hulk I was extremely skeptical. But after I saw it, I thought they did an excellent job there. One part that stands out was when daddy was rubbing his cheeks. It looked flawless and real. The skin was moving precisely with his hands. I was impressed.

Also, the desert shots looked sweet. The lighting on that green skin looked very appealing.

but I loved the Tv series
I loved the t.v. series too. But the Hulk is a pretty big dude in reality and I always thought him to be too small for that part even though Lou Ferrigno was still a big man as far as human beings go.

Like the Fantastic Four movies, I think the 2nd film will be better, and yes there will be a 2nd.
Yep, I agree with you both times there. They will be much better films for sure.

Also, the desert shots looked sweet. The lighting on that green skin looked very appealing.
I loved the "desert" shots, as an action film lover this was so much fun and exciting. And as far as CGI goes: it was great, but still the "human" side of the Hulk is hard to "feel", when he is just a CGI Hulk...sry just me.

I loved the "desert" shots, as an action film lover this was so much fun and exciting.
The best part for me was definitely where he smashed the tanks then took the tank gun off and started tapping it against his hand like a bat lol.

And I totally get you there about the cgi's losing that human element cause I will easily admit that it did.