Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

It needs to be seen, and for many people, forgotten.
Mark, i remember you posted a link to Breathless on another thread, i meant to bookmark it but didn't for some reason. Is there any chance you can post it again if you remember where it was? Thanks in advance.

Apocalypse Now

The 400 Blows (1959) by François Truffaut

Ive been putting this classic off for way to long, as i am very happy about new wave films and Truffaut. My expectations are pretty high!

Rush (2013) by Ron Howard

Im going to the movies with a few friends to see what all the fuzz is about. I dont expect that much from Ron Howard, but i guess it will be a nice change of pace.

Rush (2013) by Ron Howard

Im going to the movies with a few friends to see what all the fuzz is about. I dont expect that much from Ron Howard, but i guess it will be a nice change of pace.
Why don't you expect much from Howard? The films I've seen of his have all been pretty solid. Rush was no exception.

Why don't you expect much from Howard? The films I've seen of his have all been pretty solid. Rush was no exception.
The movies ive seen by Ron Howard havent been solid in my eyes... I guess that i just have a different taste in movies or that i havent seen his better ones. The best movie i have seen by Ron Howard have been A Beautiful Mind which i rate
+. Hopefully Rush will change my perspective

Good choices!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Could be wrong for you but right for me. I'm watching the Tod Browning festivai on TCM in 30 minutes. They're showing five of his films, followed by two obscure '60s horror flicks.