When was the last time you truly loved a movie?

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
That's expensive desperation!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Gothamboy I couldn't agree more. I've watched Cabin Fever several times over the past week, twice daily and with the various commentaries. I love it to death.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Tonight, when I saw The Majestic.

I can't remember the last time I watched a movie that I found truly life-altering in some way at the theater. The last movie that really captivated me was Shaun of the Dead [but I gather that that's not quite the same thing as what you're asking for]. The last few that I saw [rented] that I think will always stay with me were - My Dinner With Andre/Vanya on 42nd Street and The Blade (Dao).

I'll have to think about the last one I watched in the theater… but on DVD it would have to be
Skins....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Dogville and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind were the last two. But there will be more this year. 'Tis the season.
D'oh.
I was going to say Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Well, I still say it. That movie was so sincere. The relationship between Joel and Clementine is so honest and beautiful. My husband and I could relate to so well to all those flashback scenes of just doing "nothing" together but loving every minute of it...
One of the best romantic comedies out there.

Cannery Row seems to draw me in every time I watch it. It is one of my favorite Nolte films along with North Dallas Forty.

Mystic River - That old geezer knows how to direct, IN MY OPINION - Don't break my balls.

What's all this talk of Dogville? Never seen, have no idea what it's about. I'm so far out of the cool-loop it's ridiculous.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Donnie Darko - simply great, was a suprise hit.

Lets put a smile on that block
The last one i watched in the theatre was Dogville, absoloutly and utterly involved was i. Also a little too frustrated, i kept kicking the seat in front of me without realising it.

When i first saw Gattaca
man did i cry like a little baby i mean there is no word to describe how good this movie was

every time i see it it gets to me
never get tired of watching it

l8r

"Snatch" and "Lock,Stock & Two Smoking Barrels" They always have and always will remain my favorite movies..... I mean.Seriously.Im crazy about them both and i've got the whole movie memorized down to every word.......

Garden State with out a doubt. Oh and Finding Nemo

Fasten your seat belts...
I was enchanted by Amalie. Truly beautiful film.

I remember when I came out of the cinema after seeing Shawshank I said 'god I LOVED that movie' so I guess that.

Also I LOVE All About Eve. It's a classic Bette Davis movie. Wonderful witty script. Also The Women.

Fasten your seat belts...
Pimp> are you meaning you loved Daredevil?

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
You're new, so I'll mess with you a little bit.

I am serious...
No Pimp...not yet. New users that even post are rare. This is a huge first step. Wait to bleed them till later.

*Back to Dare Devil*

Oh yeah...he threw some sticks at the bald head guy and then played on the swings or something with the past the honey...I thinks.

I have to say that the last time i truly loved a movie was LOTR - The fellowship of the rings, and before that it had to have been the first time I ever saw brave heart and nearly forgot, when i watched Ben Hur on BBC2 when i was about 10 YO
charged the fields at Bannockburn
They fought like warrior poets
They fought like Scotsmen
And won their freedom.