Happy Halloween!

Tools    

I know, self imposed exile and all that.

Anyways, just wanted to wish you all a happy halloween!

A few things:

1). Yoda's new avatar is tres chic
2). Django's question thread is a freaking scream.
3). Studying is going well
4). Miss yous.

-Toose

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Sir Toose
2). Django's question thread is a freaking scream.
Don't you mean a freaking's cream?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

My life isn't written very well.
"Happy, happy Hall-o-ween..Sil-ver Shamrock..."

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Happy Halloween!!!

I missed Toosie...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Put me in your pocket...
Happy Halloween Toosie~~

I hope your studies are going well. I miss you.

By the way~~....if you pop in again, would you like....
a trick...or...a treat~?

Lets put a smile on that block
HAPPY HALLOWEEN ONE AND ALL

May you have a delightfully traumatising eveing......

MWAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA.....*cough*

Happy Spook fest MOFO, may all your wishes be haunted.

I See You When You're Sleeping
So what did everyone do?

I had a movie night and watched.....

01 - House on Haunted Hill (The original Vincent Price one)
02 - Halloween
03 - A Nightmare on Elm Street
04 - What Lies Beneath

Nobody wanted to wach The Thing

But it was a great night

I ended up handing out candy to all the little monsters and a few big ones too… … and watching The Exorcist and The Haunting (original)… and eating way too much candy…

I housesitted for my sister's closeted transsexual neighbor's house, since he and his wife were out of town and needed somebody to give out candy, and then I went on his computer and printed out pictures of hot guys I talk to online. I also watched the first tape in his 3-VHS set of Shirley McClaine's Out on a Limb, sampled their many rums and vodkas, and read from their book of classic erotica stories. I also gave out their candy while sitting on their front steps, wearing my Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre mask and an apron. Then I came home and watched an episode of The Monkees since I own season one on DVD, and I ate three McChicken sandwiches and large fries dipped in sweet & sour sauce from McDonalds.

I'm not kidding.

Do you know my poetry?
My Halloween was boring. I didn't do anything, I just slept most of the day.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
and I ate three McChicken sandwiches and large fries dipped in sweet & sour sauce from McDonalds.
3?! Thats a lot of MckeyDee's grease. But their sweet & sour sauce is awesome.

And I just ate two more, plus supersized fries, for lunch. It was the sweet & sour sauce that brought me back to McD. It's a little piece of heaven.

That sweet & sour sauce is like crack, no matter how close it brings you to death, you just gotta go back to it.

Lets put a smile on that block
I dressed up as Pugsley and went out around town with my friend who was dressed as Wednesday....we saw another Pugsley and Wednesday out so we threw a pint of Snakebite at them then ran away. We then went to "Sams Discoteque" in town and got hammered off our faces where i fell asleep on the dance floor...i was a mess. Then we had the best part of the night, went back to a friend house and had a massive food fight, was so funny, but am SO glad it wasnt in my house, what a mess. I came home with garlic dip, cheese, cookies, vegtable oil, Cake and lemonade matted through my hair and clothes....and i even found a bananna in my pants at the end of the night