The 11th Hall of Fame

Tools    

I like how it worked out as a top five. Guap had Bashu and Na'i in his first list but had to change it since you could only have one from your own nomination, if he went with Na'i instead of Bashu she would've had three mentions which would have screwed that up so thanks Guap haha.

What timeframe works for everbody tomorrow? I know there's not much chance of everybody being here at the same time but i'd like as much as possible to be here. I'll take my time with it so some can maybe join while it is ongoing.

Went over everything again, i'm 100% sure everything is right. All i have to do tomorrow is get the images together. There's a 60 point difference between #11 and #1, and there's no ties thankfully.

I vote on giving it a good 3 weeks or so to get everyone caught up with what they're doing.
I agree with Cricket and the others, that the 12th Hof should not start right away. After all we just started the 40s Hof.

I had Gay Perry, Isaburo Sasahara, Wanda Gruz, Alex Kerner, and Na'i on my characters list (in that order). I nearly had Theodore at #5, but Na'i was more fresh in my mind since I had seen Bashu not long before sending my list. Phoenix had one of the best performances (next to Toshiro Mifune), so I kind of figured he might win, and deservedly so. Congrats Miss Vicky!

As for what time I'll be around today, I'm heading to work soon. I'll be back in about 9.5 hours. I'm free to creep around here for 5 hours after then, but you can start the reveal whenever is convenient for you. I can always catch up on it the next morning, as per usual haha.

I should be around in about 4-5 hours from now... but I would appreciate some warnings, like, "4 hours to reveal", "2 hours to reveal" etc etc it would make it easier to make room and time for it.

As for the Character Award, glad that Theodore won. I had him at number one too.

Here's the rest of my list;

1. Theodore /Her
2. Wanda /Ida
3. Gay Perry /Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
4. Samantha /Her
5. The Mother /Bashu the Little Stranger

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Here goes my list! Glad Theo won. And something tells me Her will take the 1st place too.

1. Theodore - Her
2. Ida - Ida
3. Alex - Goodbye Lenin
4. Ni Ni - Flowers of War
5. Gay Perry - Kiss Kiss Bang

I love how I have pretty much picked obscure or different films in all the HoFs I have participated in, and it's so nice to see them all do so well!

The love for Ida I honestly wasn't expecting at all. It's probably the most "artsy" movie I have picked so far and yet people seem to he mostly positive about it; some even love it. awesome y'all!

- Also, Ida could have tied for 1st place in the Character Award, had I voted for her. I chose Wanda instead because I found her more interesting, but Ida had maybe been on my list if I had chosen her over Wanda. Dammit.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I probably should have had Ni Ni on my list. But I had these five:

Theodore- Her
Susan Vance- Bringing Up Baby
Mifune- Samurai Rebellion
Ida- Ida

I probably should have had Ni Ni on my list. But I had these five:

Theodore- Her
Susan Vance- Bringing Up Baby
Mifune- Samurai Rebellion
Ida- Ida
But... but... that's four?

Nice! Glad to see everyone made wise decisions on the characters list. Fingers crossed they were just as wise with their voting.

Here were my top 5 characters:

1. Theodore Twomley (Joaquin Phoenix, Her)
2. Alex (Daniel Brühl, Good By Lenin!)
3. Ichi Sasahara (Yôko Tsukasa, Samurai Rebellion)
4. Isaburo Sasahara (Toshirô Mifune, Samurai Rebellion)
5. George Chen (Tianyuan Huang, The Flowers of War)

I'm thinking 7PM Gmt is when i'll start the reveal, which would be under 3 hours from now. How is that for everyone? If people would prefer it to be later i'll move it back a bit.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
I'm fine with that. I be around for the next four or five hours doing stuff while glancing at the laptop every now and again. Congrats to Vicky, I had theodore at #1 and then I had mifune, mifune's son's wife, ida, gay perry and Alex's friend with dreams of becoming a director, but I'm not totally sure on the order. Am so looking forward to this countdown, hopefully it pans out somewhat close to how I guessed it would.

I'm thinking 7PM Gmt is when i'll start the reveal, which would be under 3 hours from now. How is that for everyone? If people would prefer it to be later i'll move it back a bit.
Sound good to me.....Is it cool if we make predictions as to what the final movie order will be?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
That time works well for me.