MoFo art gallery

Tools    

It's really quite easy Nebs... just a case of knowing how to cut and clone with layers.

I'm currently working on adding Flash, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern to it

haven't gotten to draw as much as i would like of late, but this is one of my more recent sketches for an art class project

thanks guys. been trying to come up with a drawing idea that incorporates movies

been visualizing one with some favorite horror characters hanging out in a bar having drinks... ash from evil dead II, dracula (christopher lee), fred krueger, rj macready and blair (wilford brimley), the thing, michael myers, nancy (elm street), laurie strode, doctor van helsing (peter cushing), maybe the xenomorph sitting on a barstool, probably a werewolf, gremlins in the corner lighting sh!+ on fire or something random, lol

i dunno, haha. trying to come up with something more fun than the stuff i've done so far

How about various Alien Vs Predator things.
I have one with pool...

Or Terminator Vs RoboCop... or another Universe crossover.

Playing poker, pool or, erm, tennis.

I reckon 80s Mini Creatures.

A Gremlin, a Munchie, a Ghoulie, a Troll and a Critter all playing cards.

I like the idea of horror movie heroines all hanging out together, drinking/playing poker or something -- Nancy Thompson (Nightmare on Elm Street), Laurie Strode (Halloween), Sidney Prescott (Scream), Kirsty Cotton (Hellraiser), etc.

I was bored so I spent a few hours making my own planet.
Started as a sketch on my mobile phone pocket artist.

Decided to do it on my computer and make it look better and added the other half of the planet.

But decided it needed texture rather than just natural colour.

But I thought it still looked flat so I added shading and shadows from the sun to give a 3D look to the Globe shape of the planet.

Then though atmosphere was needed. So I added clouds.

Figured I'd throw this up here. I haven't done ANY design work for a while now, but it was a hobby I was pretty deep into at one point and I've just started getting the itch again. I needed some sort of creative outlet, I think.

Anyway, it's not much but I'm pretty happy with it considering I hadn't finished anything in about a year before tonight. It's my own design for a poster for There Will Be Blood, kind of a re-interpretation of this one. Hope you like it, and any constructive criticism you might have is very welcome.

"There Will Be Blood" by Skepsis93