Strangest film ever seen

Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.
Eraserhead. Lynch is a maniac, lord knows the stuff that goes on in his head. I love how weird and strange his films are. They're tastefully abnormal.

The Brazilian film Nosso Lar is strange and different, Ive never seen anything quite like it. But still a great movie.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Terry Gillem's Brazil is very strange as well but it's pretty darn awesome though.

Mulholland Dr. was strange.
Human Centipede was disgusting and strange. Strange part being, why did they make movie like that?

Probably eraserhead, i turned it off about an hour in though cos i still didnt have a clue what was going on and it was giving me a headache, just what do people see in this movie.

Probably eraserhead, i turned it off about an hour in though cos i still didnt have a clue what was going on and it was giving me a headache, just what do people see in this movie.
"Movie Magic."

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Typical Lynch - Krazy Krap - but it looks good (nowadays, digitally cleaned up) and is fun to dissect.

videodrome

Eraserhead - without a doubt. Saw it back in 1979 or so - Video recorders were new then, was one of the first films my neighbour rented, and the two of us sat there thinking WTF!!!!!!!

Oh, and there were these things from the former Eastern Block before the curtain fell called Red Triangle films. Those here from Britain and Ireland may remember them on C4 back in the late-ish 80's if memory serves me right. One was from Czechoslovakia I can't even give a description it was so sick. Another was from Bulgaria which was quite disturbing, and another one from again Czechoslovakia that had a certain toy strapped into a remote controlled toy car and this naked woman is being chased around this dingy room by it. I would have to put them up there with weirdest films I've ever seen.