Movie Trivia Game!

Tools    

Let me ask a different question actually

During the filming of which movie did Ewan McGregor meet his lifelong best friend ?

The serpent's kiss

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What 1963 film classic opens with the death of a character named Smiler Grogan?

I'm not 100% sure about the dead man's name, but I know that the movie It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World opens with a man's death, and I think it's from 1963.

15 actors have done it, but I'm only asking you to name two. Name two actors who won Oscars on their first nomination?
I'm thinking Timothy Hutton, for Ordinary People, and Barkhad Abdi, for Captain Phillips.

For those who care, some other actors who won Oscars on their first nomination:

Lupita Nyongo for 12 Years a Slave
Anna Paquin for The Piano
Gale Sondergaard for Anthony Adverse (also the first Best Supporting Actress winner ever)
Jennifer Hudson for Dreamgirls
Julie Andrews for Mary Poppins
Katina Paxinou for For Whom the Bell Tolls
Shirley Booth for Come Back Little Sheba
Mercedes Macambridge for All the King's Men
Barbra Streisand for Funny Girl
Tatum O'Neal for Paper Moon
Marlee Matlin for Children of a Lesser God
Dr Haing S Noir for The Killing Fields

Ok, maybe there are more that fit the criteria, but what's a pre-MCU film that features 3 notable actors from 3 different MCU properties in significant lead/supporting roles?

Ok, maybe there are more that fit the criteria, but what's a pre-MCU film that features 3 notable actors from 3 different MCU properties in significant lead/supporting roles?
Hint: Without going too far in time, there is one Best Picture winner that fits the criteria, and a second one that's really close because it was released the same year as Iron Man.