Whats that song that will always get you shakin' your Thang!?

Tools    

Originally posted by miniontv
Closer - nine inch nails (a very sexy song)

Save that dance for me.............

ANYTHING.......by NIN..........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally posted by Nikki

Save that dance for me.............

ANYTHING.......by NIN..........
I'll try my best

Lets put a smile on that block
hey this is going great!! We should all have a Ho-Down or summit....is that what a ho down is? When everyone gets together and dances? maybe not....well how about a big Danceathon? Doesnt sound like anyone would be on that dance floor on their own! waahoo!

On anohther note, ive noticed that lately, my feet begin to wobble and i am strangley drawn to the dancefloor when anything by Justin Timberlake comes on....odd.

Put me in your pocket...
I just heard one of my old favorites...
Jungle Love by Morris Day and The Time at the movie theatre today and it got me thinkin' 'bout shakin' ma' thaaang....and wanted to bump this thread up.

For me, Morris Day was a scene stealer in Purple Rain (I loved him!) And...I'm wondering if...with Prince's resurgence in his current concert tour and Grammy performance..if people are noticing Morris Day again. I've heard his Jungle Love several times now in the past month...and it's never been a song I've noticed being given radio time since it was popular in the 80's.

Anywayz...family vacation time is comming up in a month and I need some more tunes to get us shakin' down the highway. Any suggestions?

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Aniko
...For me, Morris Day was a scene stealer in Purple Rain (I loved him!)
Ohhhh... YEAH!! That takes me back in a big way.

Anywayz...family vacation time is comming up in a month and I need some more tunes to get us shakin' down the highway. Any suggestions?
I suggest Erasure - anything by them. They're all upbeat, fun. When I get the blues, I pop them in the stereo and <bamf!> I'm better in 10 minutes.

My happy-foot songs:
Mustang Sally - whoever's singing it at the moment
Should I Stay Or Should I Go - The Clash
Whisper to a Scream - Icicleworks
Closer - NIN
Melt With You - Modern English
I Want You - Roxette (wasn't it?)

I ate all your bees.
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean. And sadly, Justin Timberlake - Seniorita. Im young and easily inlufuenced...

I love "Sexual Healing" - it has to be the remake though, not the original.

coke kills drink pepsi
Cross Town Traffic
What are we all about ( original version) feat. Quarishi
the leaving song part 2
stick um up
the yellow submarine
wait and bleed
OPP