Evil Dead Remake?!

Tools    

Disgusting. They should be ashamed of themselves for even thinking this is a good idea. Why can't Hollywood learn to leave good movies alone? Does Sam Rami really need that money? or Bruce Campbell for that matter? Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse...

it could be promising, but it will be easy to f*** up, especially with Raimi not directing it.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Why can't Hollywood learn to leave good movies alone?
It isn't "Hollywood" demanding a remake of the movie it is Sam Raimi, Rob Tapert and Bruce Campbell saying they WANT to do a remake. They WANT to see what someone else can do with it, under their supervision of course. And according to AICN Chan-wook Park is rumored to be in contention for directing, which is something I would pay a boatload of money to see.

man i hate remakes so much there is just something about them. i think everyone is a bad idea. even if they are well made. when a director makes a remake to me its like he saying i cant think of my own idea so im just going to rip off a classic by making a crappy remake.

Originally Posted by OG-
And according to AICN Chan-wook Park is rumored to be in contention for directing, which is something I would pay a boatload of money to see.
That would kick so much ass.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
man i hate remakes so much there is just something about them. i think everyone is a bad idea. even if they are well made. when a director makes a remake to me its like he saying i cant think of my own idea so im just going to rip off a classic by making a crappy remake.
You do realize that 5 out of 10 movies probably isn't original and is an adaptation of something, right? And ontop of that that probably 2 out of 10 movies are actually the ideas of their directors. So hating remakes for that reason is fairly stupid.

Originally Posted by jrs
You can't comment on those blog entries, so there is no reason to point to one in a thread where people are actually talking about it...

Originally Posted by OG-

You can't comment on those blog entries, so there is no reason to point to one in a thread where people are actually talking about it...

Yeah, you're right I suppose. I'm just waitin' for Chris to put in a comment option in the blog, which would help alot.

Originally Posted by OG-
You do realize that 5 out of 10 movies probably isn't original and is an adaptation of something, right? And ontop of that that probably 2 out of 10 movies are actually the ideas of their directors. So hating remakes for that reason is fairly stupid.
i was just trying to find a reason to hate remakes becaus ei dont know why i have so much hatred for them

And this is my BOOMstick!
Is Bruce coming back to be Ash? If he isn't this movie is worth nothing.

that's a really bad idea, but i was really liked the dawn of the dead remake, so i'll just keep an open mind and watch it when it comes out. what strikes me odd, is sam raimi wanted to just focus on spiderman, and kinda leave evil dead in his past. now he's coming back to it, and rather than making a sequel which everybody has been dying for, he makes a remake. tsk tsk.

Oh, Hot Damn!! No! They Can't Do This! This Is My Favoritist Movie Ever! Dammit All To Hell! I Can't Believe This!!! Hot Damn!!!

learn how to spell favourite, then we may take you seriously 'TheHOLIDAYGoose'

PLEASE BE NICE TO ME! I don't like it when people are mean. Do you?? That was uncalled for! I was just commenting on how idiotic it would be to remake this film. Is that okay with you?

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Originally Posted by Charismasloverno5
learn how to spell favourite, then we may take you seriously 'TheHOLIDAYGoose'
Isn't it spelt favorite????

Here's Johnny!
thats american..............hmmmmmmmm........team america looks good

.........cuz it is..........inevitable