10 worst films ever created

Tools    

I know what you mean about people praising movies that you didn't enjoy.

Kill Bill, was on my list of wondering why it was praised for just gore after gore.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Charismasloverno5
I know what you mean about people praising movies that you didn't enjoy.

Kill Bill, was on my list of wondering why it was praised for just gore after gore.
For once I agree with you.

1. has to be Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind, didnt get this film in the slightest, what the **** was their point, very poor that i left an hour into it,
2. Toxic Avenger, NO need to answer to this film
3. bride of chucky, why oh why god, did they make this so called film
4. Jason takes Manhattan, another one we have to ask the man up above about
charged the fields at Bannockburn
They fought like warrior poets
They fought like Scotsmen
And won their freedom.

Hehe, the man up above was me.

how wide is the guy above me???

Scooby doo
Clueless
Briget jones diary
Men in black
Judge dred
Terminator 3
Jeppers creepers
Batman and robin
Titanic
The haunting

i totally agree on bridget jones diary,men in black,terminator,batman and robin,and most Titanic---all total crap

How darst ye call Ze Terminator bad?

it is...well its ok to watch it for one time..but then toss it away and say "ahh ok"
no interesting story.just some machine-muscle.

Yesss...well let me see

Terminator 3 rise of the machines comes to mind....

also Charlies angels FULL Throttle was the WORST....

also Sister act 2!!!!

Let's see if I can abridge my list here...
(By the way, I'm going on films I have seen)

1. Bio-Dome
2. Naked Lunch
3. The Santa Clause
4. Any of the Amityville movies
5. Friday the 13th (really really bad acting)
6. Nightmare On Elm Street 2, 4, 5 and 6 (3 was OK-ish)
7. Tomb Raider 2
8. Red Scorpion (Dolph Lundgren)
9. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1970's version)
10. House

Fasten your seat belts...
I've just joined up so hi! I'm an Aussie so be kind!

Worst Films LATELY that I've seen:

Gigli (the hype was right)
Master of Disguise (so dreadful I wanted to sue!)
The Village (only cause it was such a dissapointment)
Darkness Falls (shot in Australia - unfortunately it survived!)
Big Momma's House (someone stop Martin Lawrence already!!!)
White Chicks (pass me a bucket. What a racist piece of doggy poo)
Old School (again, expected more from it)
The Hulk (a hulka hulka burnin crap)
Van Heilsing (was that a joke - seriously - tell me)
Underworld (sorry, but Kate CANNOT act!)

oh, and two more:
Worst Movie of the Year
The shabby crap remake of Stepford Wives. WHY WHY WHY WHY?
& Around the World in 80 Days. Steve Coogan is funny but can't save this flop!

Originally Posted by Chef Brian
Let's see if I can abridge my list here...
(By the way, I'm going on films I have seen)

1. Bio-Dome Never heard of
2. Naked Lunch AGREED. WORST MOVIE EVER.
3. The Santa Clause alright for kids
4. Any of the Amityville movies stupid. just plain stupid
5. Friday the 13th (really really bad acting) t'was alright
6. Nightmare On Elm Street 2, 4, 5 and 6 (3 was OK-ish) again, good for a night when theres nothing to do
7. Tomb Raider 2 i watched it for the tight costume that she wore...
8. Red Scorpion (Dolph Lundgren) dunno
9. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1970's version) HATED IT

One night me and my friend were bored. We decided to go down to Movies Plus, the local movie store. As we got there, I headed straight to the horror section. A box cover caught my eye - it was a 30's guy with a freaky alien lizard behind him. "Naked Lunch" the box read. Upon closer inspection I found out it was made bythe same guy that made "The Fly" - a great movie. After about 5 minuts of arguing I made my friend rent it. We came home made some popccorn not knowing we are about to see the most retarded, most confusing piece of film to ever make its way into my VCR. None of it made sense - after about 45 minuts of watching we tried to fast forward it expecting something (I mean anything at all) to happen. All we got was a guy who's hooked on bug powder, his slutty wife, and a bug/typewriter who tells him to join a secret organization and to become homosexual. I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but at some parts I made a clear choice of getting shot in the face with sulfric acid than continuing to watch this pathetic movie. My friend pressed stop after about 1 hour into the movie. There was a strange moment of silence, after which I heard, "What the **** did we just watch?" We then agreed to never speak of this movie again. Unless we were really bored.

Fasten your seat belts...
I agree. I mean, I didn't LOVE Naked Lunch, but it certainly had me in and it wasn't 'bad'.

A system of cells interlinked
Although I wasn't a big fan of Naked Lunch, it was far from the worst film ever. Underworld? One of the worst films ever made? It seems like people aren't putting much thought into the thread, and just popping whatever they have seen lately and didn't like on a list. The thread is The Worst 10 films EVER made, and there are a boatload of films out there that are worse than Naked Lunch and Underworld...Amityville is a cult classic and has underlying metaphor about the jewish faith vs christianity, certainly not stupid, by any stretch. It's fine to not like it, but you might have missed something while watching...

Again, this thread isn't "The films you didn't like last year", or "The films my friend ragged on, so now I don't like it either".

Kenny - The Terminator?? You must be joking, it's considered one of the best sci-fi tech noirs in existence, and is on many people's top 10 films of all time. I'm stunned it would even be considered for a list like this...

Also, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?? Had trouble finding the point? Try not leaving in the middle of the film! Not all films spoon feed plot points to the audience, leaving it up to the audience to maybe have to put a little thought into it. All of Kaufman's films use subtle narrative, metaphor, and ambiguity to tell a story and this film is chock full of important, relevant subjects about the human condition. Absolutely brilliant.

I think movies that you just didn't get can not qualify for a best movies ever list. I mean, I resisted putting Braveheart on here, other people should be lambasted for putting equally reactionary choices.

Im sorry but i enjoy a film, where the plot isnt spoon fed to the audience , but Eternal sunshine is piss, Why stay and watch a film that is ****e, now go and shove it up ur arse u silly twats and let people express there own opinions on this board, sorry people, but isnt a board meant to express opinions, silly bastard

Originally Posted by Braveheart_1298
Im sorry but i enjoy a film, where the plot isnt spoon fed to the audience , but Eternal sunshine is piss, Why stay and watch a film that is ****e, now go and shove it up ur arse u silly twats and let people express there own opinions on this board, sorry people, but isnt a board meant to express opinions, silly bastard
Yeah but you're retarded.