The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Pics of Rufnek! Excellent...

Me roughly a year ago:

You are quite cute but give up the ciggies not a good look

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i thought he looked quite cool smoking it. but don't listen to me, cause nebbit's right - smoking ages you like f***********k.

Yeah, I gave up smoking for awhile not too long ago, and came back into it again. Obviously not the smart thing to do, but I enjoy it. And thanks for the compliments!

My Mum's been smoking since she was 17, she is in her late 60s now and looks younger than she is and no health problems. Depends on the person with smoking.

My Mum's been smoking since she was 17, she is in her late 60s now and looks younger than she is and no health problems. Depends on the person with smoking.
Well my girlfriend died of lung cancer last year only 42, your mum is lucky

Some people never smoke and die of lung cancer and some people smoke 80+ years and die in their beds. Just the way it goes. Smoking increases your chances of getting cancer, but it's doesn't assure it. Same with anything else like that. Some people just aren't getting cancer, that's not how it works.

In China, breast cancer is known as a rich woman's disease, as only the rich eat dairy, but no one's being warned off cheese or drinking milk, etc. Of course, that's not an argument for smoking.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
if none of you have figured it out by now, i just like taking pictures of my self to show off my amazing taste in clothes. this time, my new, super cute red vintage dress (dressed up with my white shrug cardigan, birthday necklace from the boyfriend, and some old ass shoes that i wore because they matched).

aw yeah

look at my pale-ass legs.