What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

@Captain Steel, i cant even, wth that guy pikotaro pull right now lol -i guess that whole point of it as absurd joke-
but compare to ppap this like, already be a dried meme even before it started

Plus point for got momoiro as colab tho' xD

@Captain Steel, i cant even, wth that guy pikotaro pull right now lol -i guess that whole point of it as absurd joke-
but compare to ppap this like, already be a dried meme even before it started

Plus point for got momoiro as colab tho' xD
That's what I thought.
I did enjoy Momo-Clo's team up with KISS a couple years back.
Was surprised to find that Momoka Ariyasu (green) left the group last month (she was cute!)

Live action portion starts at 1:36

Actually the song that quickly popped when i see them
U like the green one huh?
I guess I like the red momota, especially with her jump trademark. Saw them first in one subbed talk show im youtube, probably the vid already long been taken down :/

I guess I like the red momota, especially with her jump trademark. Saw them first in one subbed talk show im youtube, probably the vid already long been taken down :/
Actually... Ayaka "Arin" Sasaki (pink) is my favorite - so cute!

Actually... Ayaka "Arin" Sasaki (pink) is my favorite - so cute!

lovely 😚
Only can find this clip somehow

I realized there more of them member at first lol

Hello. I don’t have a particular favourite YouTube video. But I like Anwar Jibawi. He is my favourite YouTuber, his videos are really hilarious. You can have a look as well, especially Dating on Valentine’s Day or Office Beyoncé. I hope you will like it. Have a nice day guys!