What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Is white trash beautiful
Watching Scoobydoo and trying to figure what to do today and what the heck to make for dinner.

alphas marathon courtesy on demand.

Just catching with everything that's been going on here over the last few days. Other than that, drinking a cup of tea, eating these weird Mixed Berry cheesecake flavoured biscuit rolls that I bought and thinking about making a sandwich.

They're not too bad, actually.

I've also got this

But I haven't tried them yet. My nephew seemed to like them, though and my niece liked the Strawberry ones. Also had the almond crush bitter chocolate one, as well. I can't think of what else I bought.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Pft. Nowhere near as good as cola cubes, flying saucers and sweet cigarettes...

EDIT - I'd actually like some Thaipants. 32" leg.

Right now I'm starting to grind my teeth because they are laying cables outside my house and have been since 7am. Fibre-optic broadband, indeed.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Just got home from seeing Gallagher at a nightclub. Wow. If you've ever wanted to see a real life Krusty the Klown...Gallagher before the show was a very nice man, signing autographs and taking pictures with the fans, all smiles, but then the show devolved into a long, non-stop tirade against...well, everything. He spews angry homophobic, racist, and sexist rants for nearly two hours, abuses and insults people who volunteer to come up on stage to be in the show, then smashes food with a hammer. An incredibly dark, but fascinating night.