What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Putting on my makeup & getting ready for work

Just chatting to a few friends on gmail, and also using stumbleupon to waste hours on the net

Anarchist within reason
At a loss of what to do seein as though the doctors said I can't work for two months or play football for at least five.

Just bough FIFA 10 AMAZING!!!!

Looking forward to Modern Warfare 2 and bulking up my DVD collection to tide me over till christmas
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

Sorry to hear that Balls. But if you want to the weeks to fly by, get Football Manager '10 when it's released in a couple of weeks time. It makes crack look as addictive as jelly.

Anarchist within reason
Is Fifa 10 actually that good? I never really liked playing any of the Fifa games. I much prefer the Pro Evolution Soccer games.
I'm a Pro Evo fan always have been but FIFA have actually cracked it man, rent it and give it a try it really is awesome

I'm a Pro Evo fan always have been but FIFA have actually cracked it man, rent it and give it a try it really is awesome
Will do. The last few ones were never as good as Pro Ev.

THinking about going to bed...

Get better soon Caity
Thanks Nebbie... I must be better 'cause I'm ready to dance with the devil(s) again...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)