MoFo Fantasy Baseball '16 - The Regular Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Blimey. Looks like we will just miss a trophy this season.

Too little, too late!

I wish we were drafting for next years baseball team right now, that way we could trade players in the offseason.
Sorry Mark, I was really hoping youd get it this year.

Congrats Yoda

Angel Pagan with the takedown. He psyched the fan out pretty good acting like he was wanting to shake hands, stupid drunks.

Three of Mike's seven starters today have left the game short of qualifying for a QS. At this point it looks like he could get maybe three if things break really well, but 1-2 looks more likely.

Diaz up with the bases loaded; huge implications there, with RBIs as close as they are...

Lucroy has a seat.

Gonna see a whole lot of these start players sit out the last few innings, so things could quiet down in a hurry. No game changers yet...

Three of Mike's seven starters today have left the game short of qualifying for a QS.
Make that four.

Remaining starters:

Moore, 4 IP, 1 ER
Chacin, 5 IP, 0 ER
Clemens, 5 IP, 1 ER

Biggest danger for all three is getting pulled early, at this point.

A system of cells interlinked
3 QS it is. Had 2nd place for a while, but Mark pulled off a hit just in time to get back in there. What a finish!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It was pretty exciting. I don't want to jinx anybody, but you still have to factor in any ties there are in BA, OPS, ERA and WHIP to figure out the final standings, except for Yoda.

Congrats Yoda!!! Fun year everyone, very competitive.

I will get my vote in early for an auction draft next year. Those are tons of fun.