Cat Chat on 97.1 MoFoFM

Tools    

Hi Cat. Hi Miss Vicky. Longtime fan of both of you (for the most part)

My question for Miss Vicky is...……

Does she have a special man in her life? Is it JayDee?
Excellent question, Sexy Celebrity (I'm a long time fan of yours too). He does send her gifts.

Hi Sexy Celebrity. I'm a sometimes fan of you as well.

Thanks for the question. The answer though is no. I am perpetually, chronically, hopelessly single. It never fails that the men that I am attracted to are either unavailable or uninterested and the men that are attracted to me don't interest me.
Also, when did your love for Joaquin Phoenix start? It seems to be a long time thing, which is great.

Oh god, the games make me unreasonably angry. I block any invites and notifications. What kind of youtube videos do you gravitate towards? Funny or serious?
I tend to gravitate towards a little of both. I absolutely adore Shane Dawson and his crew, especially his best friend Garrett Watts. They're hilarious and relatable. I also watch a lot of animal related videos. There's this channel called Vet Ranch which is all about taking in injured and sick animals and getting them healthy and finding them homes. Though I must admit that I watch that channel as much for the hot vet as for the cute pets.

Have you ever thought of moving to a colder climate? America seems like it has it all as far as that's concerned.
I have and my brother's been begging me to move up to Washington for years, but I'm really stubborn and am a creature of habit. Plus I don't think I could deal with the severity of their winters.

There's probably a few MoFos out there who have no idea you even like them.
I'd say that list is fairly short and most of the people on it know they are. At least the important ones do.

That being said I would LOVE to see your SLAP LIST.
Well Camo for one. Jackass won't show me a proper picture of him.

Sexy Celebrity's been on that list more times than I can count, but I'd say there's a few racists that I won't name who I'd like to see in a bit of pain.

Maybe it's like the redhead gene and skips a generation or two. Does it feel GOOD to be bitchy? Are you sometimes a bitch at work? Like, low key.
I'm a bitch 24/7/365. I have to rein it in at work of course, though sometimes I fail even at that. I've been known to hang up on clients a time or two.

Excellent question, Sexy Celebrity (I'm a long time fan of yours too). He does send her gifts.
JayDee and I are not an item and never will be. We're friends and I'll leave it at that as he's a fairly private person.

Also, when did your love for Joaquin Phoenix start? It seems to be a long time thing, which is great.
Well I first noticed him in Gladiator, but what I noticed was his talent. I actually remember thinking "He's so good, but he so damn creepy he'll never get lead roles." Then I saw Quills and holy s***. So hot. So unbelievably hot. If real priests looked like that my atheist ass would be in church every Sunday thinking seriously unholy thoughts.

I tend to gravitate towards a little of both. I absolutely adore Shane Dawson and his crew, especially his best friend Garrett Watts. They're hilarious and relatable. I also watch a lot of animal related videos. There's this channel called Vet Ranch which is all about taking in injured and sick animals and getting them healthy and finding them homes. Though I must admit that I watch that channel as much for the hot vet as for the cute pets.
I imagine your job has a heartbreaking side to it. When people have to bring their pets to be put down. You must see your fair share of broken hearts.

I have and my brother's been begging me to move up to Washington for years, but I'm really stubborn and am a creature of habit. Plus I don't think I could deal with the severity of their winters.
Maybe the lack of talent in the male department, and all those fires is a sign you should move! Maybe not the severity of those winters but something inbetween?

Well Camo for one. Jackass won't show me a proper picture of him.
He may be waiting for you to admit that you suck. I'm not sure, just my guess as a celt whisperer. When two stubborns collide.

Sexy Celebrity's been on that list more times than I can count, but I'd say there's a few racists that I won't name who I'd like to see in a bit of pain.

*hides wooden spoon*

I'm a bitch 24/7/365. I have to rein it in at work of course, though sometimes I fail even at that. I've been known to hang up on clients a time or two.
What the worst call you ever got? WORST CLIENT?

JayDee and I are not an item and never will be. We're friends and I'll leave it at that as he's a fairly private person.
Shipping hopes dashed...

Well I first noticed him in Gladiator, but what I noticed was his talent. I actually remember thinking "He's so good, but he so damn creepy he'll never get lead roles." Then I saw Quills and holy s***. So hot. So unbelievably hot. If real priests looked like that my atheist ass would be in church every Sunday thinking seriously unholy thoughts.
Ok now I know why those Southern ladies keep fanning themselves.

I imagine your job has a heartbreaking side to it. When people have to bring their pets to be put down. You must see your fair share of broken hearts.
Yes, but euthanasia is relatively rare at the office where I work. The doctor is very strict about which patients he'll agree to do it for. They can't be first time patients and it has to be a truly valid medical reason. He takes euthanasias very hard.

Which is a huge difference from the clinic where I used to work. Their policy was that the staff were only allowed to ask if the owner wanted to be present and what they wanted done with the remains afterwards. We were not allowed to ask why and if the pet owner told us why we were not allowed to say no, regardless of the reason. That broke my heart worse than anything.

Maybe the lack of talent in the male department, and all those fires is a sign you should move! Maybe not the severity of those winters but something inbetween?
The trouble with that though is I'm actually rather anti-social IRL and struggle to make friends. The few I do have are former coworkers plus one holdover from high school.

He may be waiting for you to admit that you suck. I'm not sure, just my guess as a celt whisperer. When two stubborns collide.
I have admitted that I suck, just not in the way he means. I mean how more obvious could "is that a request?' be?

When did you become an atheist, Miss Vicky? Why atheism?
My faith was never strong so it wasn't hard to lose. I believed in God because people told me there was a God. My faith in God was never any stronger than my faith in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. It started with just doubting any 'proof' of his existence when I was about 13 or so. These days what it comes down to is that I see three possibilities in terms of the existence of God:

1) He is all knowing and all powerful and stands idly by while horrible, horrible things happen in the world and therefore is not worthy of worship.

2) He is not all knowing and all powerful and stands helplessly by while horrible, horrible things happen in the world and therefore is not worthy of worship.

3) He does not exist.

I choose to believe 3.

While we wait for Miss Vicky (well, now me) to reply to all this, time to play...

THAT'S RIGHT, call in to guess what Miss Vicky is wearing RIGHT NOW.

0800-CATCHATFM

What the worst call you ever got? WORST CLIENT?
I can't go into too many specifics as the HIPPA act actually applies to the veterinary field as well.

But I've gotten some crazy phone calls. I've gotten cussed out a time or two. I had one lady told me that she wanted to dig up her dead cat that she buried just so she could hold him again and wanted to know if that was weird. I had some guy ask if it would be okay to eat his dog. He said she wasn't dead yet and he wasn't going to kill her, but just thought it would be a waste of meat to bury her or have her cremated. When I told him that I couldn't advise it, he got angry and said "well they eat dogs in China."

Ok now I know why those Southern ladies keep fanning themselves.
Every priest I've met in real life has been old, pasty and wrinkled.

Yes, but euthanasia is relatively rare at the office where I work. The doctor is very strict about which patients he'll agree to do it for. They can't be first time patients and it has to be a truly valid medical reason. He takes euthanasias very hard.

Which is a huge difference from the clinic where I used to work. Their policy was that the staff were only allowed to ask if the owner wanted to be present and what they wanted done with the remains afterwards. We were not allowed to ask why and if the pet owner told us why we were not allowed to say no, regardless of the reason. That broke my heart worse than anything.
Wow. I guess you suspected a lot of healthy animals being put down due to inconvenience.

The trouble with that though is I'm actually rather anti-social IRL and struggle to make friends. The few I do have are former coworkers plus one holdover from high school.
Do you find it easier on the internet? The distance, yet being able to be close if you want to.

I have admitted that I suck, just not in the way he means. I mean how more obvious could "is that a request?' be?

My faith was never strong so it wasn't hard to lose. I believed in God because people told me there was a God. My faith in God was never any stronger than my faith in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. It started with just doubting any 'proof' of his existence when I was about 13 or so. These days what it comes down to is that I see three possibilities in terms of the existence of God:

1) He is all knowing and all powerful and stands idly by while horrible, horrible things happen in the world and therefore is not worthy of worship.

2) He is not all knowing and all powerful and stands helplessly by while horrible, horrible things happen i nthe world and therefore is not worthy of worship.

3) He does not exist.

I choose to believe 3.
Is your family Christian or atheist like yourself?

Well, I don't know about what Miss Vicky is wearing, but I'm in a white t-shirt and green boxer shorts and socks.
I'm wearing black tracksuit pants and a black Batman hoodie with a black on grey emblem.

And I'm guessing @Miss Vicky ditched her bra the second the second she walked in so she's FREE and LOOSE!!!

I can't go into too many specifics as the HIPPA act actually applies to the veterinary field as well.

But I've gotten some crazy phone calls. I've gotten cussed out a time or two. I had one lady told me that she wanted to dig up her dead cat that she buried just so she could hold him again and wanted to know if that was weird. I had some guy ask if it would be okay to eat his dog. He said she wasn't dead yet and he wasn't going to kill her, but just thought it would be a waste of meat to bury her or have her cremated. When I told him that I couldn't advise it, he got angry and said "well they eat dogs in China."
Sounds like you should write a book or a blog. I don't know what it is but anyone who has clients kinf od wants to read about other peoples' ****ty clients. Misery loves company.

Every priest I've met in real life has been old, pasty and wrinkled.
I met a super hot one ONCE. But otherwise, you're right.

[IMG][/IMG]

That or maybe just some comfy night shirt in a dark color.

I am just in shorts and an oversized USA shirt. Nothing crazy just honoring the military.

Wow. I guess you suspected a lot of healthy animals being put down due to inconvenience.
Oh I know it to be a fact. People are moving and can't be bothered to take the pet with them. The pet is older and not as cute. The owner didn't do the research and bought a breed that doesn't suit them and they can't be bothered to find a rescue or another home or work with a behaviorist/trainer. Or in one case, the man's wife was pregnant and he didn't think he could handle a baby and a dog so the dog had to go.

Do you find it easier on the internet? The distance, yet being able to be close if you want to.
I do find it a lot easier on the internet. I think a lot of it is just an issue of self confidence and also being heard. I'm rather soft spoken so getting a word in can be an issue. Plus I'm not as worried about how I look and what the other person is thinking of me on a superficial level.

But a big thing too is the ability to edit myself. So often I type up something and then don't post it because it's too harsh and I have second thoughts. So often I yell expletives while I actually type something much more tactful.

Is your family Christian or atheist like yourself?
Neither, really. I don't know if my dad has any faith or not. My mom was raised in a Christian household and was forced to attend church, Sunday school, bible study, etc and she resolved not to force that on her own children so she raised my brother and I as "heathens" as she put it. She has talked recently about simply not knowing what the truth is so I guess she qualifies as agnostic.

I scanned over the questions so if I ask something already asked just let me know.

I lived in Anaheim and Garden Grove and L.A. for a bit back in the mid 80s. Was in Palm Springs in the early 70s as a wee kid. You ever visit any of those areas?