Tapatalk or other ways to access your forums (via your phone)

Tools    

There is an app called Tapatalk, one can access forums from it, or so it says.
Anyone knows anything about it?

Can we access MoFo from it?

I'd really like an easy access to this website to stay connected. I find it hard to use it through mobile browsers.

Several people have asked this. I know we were setup to be used with Tapatalk once, and I don't think that's any different now. However, we're finally nearing the end of a long redesign process that's going to include a new mobile style that I think you'll find a lot easier to use (and we have a crappy thrown-together one in the meantime; I'll PM you to see if it's not activating correctly). So hang in there a bit longer.

Ever? For all 2,000+ posts? That blows my mind, especially given how crappy-to-mediocre our mobile access is right now. Help's on the way, people. It gets better.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Ever? For all 2,000+ posts? That blows my mind, especially given how crappy-to-mediocre our mobile access is right now. Help's on the way, people. It gets better.
I guess it depends on what kind of phone you have. I can access the main site just fine. The only trouble I ever have is if the thread is really YouTube heavy.

My phone serves me so well that I've procrastinated getting a computer for a long time. Two years in fact.