Battlestar Galactica...that's right...

Tools    

I don't know if any of you kept up with the miniseries that was on last year, but word on the street is that the miniseries did so well, there's going ot be a full series -- which makes me really happy.

Thoughts, comments, concerns??

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
who cares.
I like your avatar sho' 'nuff.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by ProfGreen
I don't know if any of you kept up with the miniseries that was on last year, but word on the street is that the miniseries did so well, there's going ot be a full series -- which makes me really happy.

Thoughts, comments, concerns??

I care

I thought the new BG was most excellent! I was hoping to hear that a full series was in the works.. Have any links about the new show?

Don't mind JRS and 2W, they are just hungry.

LOL! Well, I mean BSG isn't for everyone. Glad there's someone here that can be excited with me though.

The only link that I have at the moment is the official one http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/

There is a scene from the preview on it though....

jrs and I can't care about the same things all the time. We shared our mutual excitement for the Incredibles...i'm sure he'll come around about BSG.

So you liked the miniseries?? Wonder if they're going to keep the same actors.

Originally Posted by jrs
Neither one of them.
"Neither" is for two objects, please use "none" when referring to three or more objects.
Thank you.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Don't get your hopes up too much because the series aint all that..... its been running over here in the UK for about 6 weeks now on SKY1. Actually no, scrub that, because if the series was that bad then why do i watch it every week. Its just too different to what i remember.... the old series was genius...... this new one is just too serious. (IMO)

Interesting. I guess a little change isn't that bad, is it? I've actually heard a lot of people saything that they're relieved that its not too much like the original series. I suppose that its just a matter of opinion. I have not seen the original series, so i'm going into this one just knowing how good the miniseries was.

I hope you keep watching Sarge, maybe it'll get better.