O.D.B. Dead at 35

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
I'm not getting your hatred for the man as racially motivated--that's good. And I can kind of understand your point of view when it comes things that he may or may not have done with his life. But speaking of "high Horses", don't you think that it's a little naive on your part to assume that a rich musician wouldn't fall into the traps, or dealings of which you describe? Athletes, musicians and any other famous person, ethnic or not, seem to get themselves into trouble, both with the law and in their personal lives. It's just a little naive to think that a poor person making it big is not going to find himself in trouble at some point in life. Too bad ODB didn't get a chance to learn a bit more about life. Unfortunately, he paid the ultimate price--dying young. Think of how many celebrities have paid the same price; Do you hate them all?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

iluv2viddyfilms - I see what you're saying. I think the number of kids he has is somewhere around alot right now anyways. I just don't see how the world's better off with him dead. Perhaps when he got older he would think about what he did, take it easy, remove his gold teeth, and decide to take care of his little sh*t'lins. He was an Ol'Dirty Bastard, through and through.

r3port3r66 - Maybe O.D.B should have read Siddhartha and chosen the spiritual path rather than the material one. Holla' at ya' home boy.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by iluv2viddyfilms
your? you mean you're, the contraction for "you are"

and for someone seemingly intelligent, you look kind of silly just popping up in this thread, not saying a thing about O.D.B. but instead going directly towards following Piddboy in how awful it is I said what I said. God forbid.

For someone who seems like a decent person, it's horrid how you can give a damn about such a son of a bitch.
Grow up. Stop picking petty arguments becuase you have a problem with people paying respects to someone that you happen to dispise. The only reason i decided to step in and say that about you was excatly the point that Pidd made just after me. Its not the fact you hate O.D.B, to be honest i hardly know anything about him myself, but its was your delivery of your opinions towards him and your total disregard for the posters on this thread who are obviously paying their respects towards him....regardless of the title of this thread.

Get off your high horse and if your that angry at everyone go hit a punch pag or scream into a pillow or something. Oh and you'r welcum to critasize my grammar as much as you likee.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Grow up. Stop picking petty arguments becuase you have a problem with people paying respects to someone that you happen to dispise. The only reason i decided to step in and say that about you was excatly the point that Pidd made just after me. Its not the fact you hate O.D.B, to be honest i hardly know anything about him myself, but its was your delivery of your opinions towards him and your total disregard for the posters on this thread who are obviously paying their respects towards him....regardless of the title of this thread.

Get off your high horse and if your that angry at everyone go hit a punch pag or scream into a pillow or something. Oh and you'r welcum to critasize my grammar as much as you likee.
I didn't start the arguement. You guys had a problem with me not giving a rat's ass that he was dead. You started the arguement. Go back and read.

And my disregard for posters? You're disregarding me. I've just been defending what I said this whole thread. Take your own advice.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

iluv2viddyfilms - I'm sorry, but with an avatar and name like the one you've chosen, I don't think you'll ever win this argument. You should be nice. We liked the O.D.B, and you didn't. When you die I wonder what people will say.

Lets put a smile on that block
I didn't start the arguement. You guys had a problem with me not giving a rat's ass that he was dead. You started the arguement. Go back and read.
If posting this as your first post in an R.I.P thread and not trying to cause an argument i dont know what is...
cool cats

the world's better off without him, but we got a long way to go.
And the fact OG's first post is paying respects towards O.D.B it kinda sets the tone for the whole thread.

And my disregard for posters? You're disregarding me. I've just been defending what I said this whole thread. Take your own advice.
Well do it somewhere else or tone down your anger a bit. It's pretty obvious from everyones reactions that this is the wrong thread to rant about how much you hate him.

I am having a nervous breakdance
What Blibb said.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
And, iluv2viddyfilms.. You weren't banned the last time you were making an ass of yourself on this site - I hope you'll make it this time.
What did iluv2viddyfilms write on this thread to deserve to get banned?

State an opinion differing from yours?

Rest In Peace Euronymous

It angers me that anyone would have such disregard for human life, any human life, to write "cool cats" in a R.I.P. [which by the way, is a way to show respect to someone who has passed] thread about the fact that this person just recently died. Classy iluv2viddyfilms, real classy.

Originally Posted by Loner
Who got BANNED?
Yeah, sure, why not?

I am having a nervous breakdance

Very intelligent post.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Who got BANNED?
No one recently.

Yeah, sure, why not?
iluv2viddyfilms V2.0?

Arresting your development
Russell Jones, aka (ODB, Osirus and Big Baby Jesus) R.I.P.

Shimmy shimmy ya

iluv2viddyfilms V2.0?
HAHAHA - That might become the tag people get when they've crossed the line.

"Dance like ya' got the killa' ants in ya' pants." - Ol'Dirty Bastard

Arresting your development
no Viddy ain't banned. And no Viddy really don't care that O.D.B. died.
That's why I like Viddy...darn rebel! Coming in here and Rainin' on ya dollar's ass, disco dorm.

this ****ing blows now 2 of my 3 favourite rappers are dead

h ewas a great influence in the hip hop community RIP