Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle

→ in
Tools    

Originally Posted by Kong
You are acting like an idiot. And a hypocritical one at that.
Yeah, but he's getting the attention he so craves. Poor screwed up kid.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

It was beauty killed the beast.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
True; Kong will quit lavishing him with attention. Trolls are so boring; especialy ones with the humor of a troglodyte.

Anyways, how have you been?

Lets put a smile on that block
WOW this thread is more entertaining than the actual film!
And thats a tough one to beat because like i said....CHARLIES ANGELS ROCKS!

Even his board name ooozes his need for attention.
Lets see what else this newbie can write to humiliate himself any further! OOh the fun!

Back to Charlies Angels,

:SPOILERS:

Barrymore i think is probably the best angel. I liked the whole spin they put on this film with the ridiculous sub-story of her being in the witness relocation programme, Helen Zars.... interesting.

Name's Charly, the spy!
A generous ****/***** - there's no denying my enjoyment of this flick. Its one of those films where I emerge from the cinema & feel like I can kick some arse ...and being the colour fiend that I am the saturated colour that coats Full Throttle was fabulous on these eyes. There are some great incredibly silly stunts in FT....many a moment where I said "No Way!" like the part where the angels surf on wood down a large chain. Much of the action was overthetop but that's to be expected. Also cool is the trash talk although there's not as much as I was hoping for. Though Bosley's "its raining white women" did get a chuckle from me.

Thinking back on it not much of the plot stayed with me - its the humour & action that livens up what little story exists. And this time round I enjoyed Diaz & Lucy a lot more. The 3 gals together have great chemistry - evident in the dance sequence that tips its hat to Singing In The Rain. I was actually a little disappointed when it was revealed that the house moving was just for Diaz & Luke - & not all the girls moving in together...I think there's some comedy potential in having them share a house, but I guess that's a whole other movie.

I was especially glad that they ***spoiler**** continued the storyline with their boyfriends, I feared like many sequels magically all that happened in the first would be forgotten but back again are Luke & Matt in small but valuable roles. But Drew barrymore is the draw card that brought me to this movie & as always she's good fun.

Bernie Mac however hard he tries is less funny & for mind seemed out of place - certainly no match for Bill Murray. Same with Justin Theroux [no matter how impressively buff he is] was no match for Sam Rockwell [from the first movie] in the baddie role. But then you've got the addition of Demi Moore & that more than makes up for it....Diaz was the right choice as the angel to take Demi on - their rooftop fight was very cool but all too brief. My favourite fight though was the one on the ship - with the fight up in the chains.

BTW Did anyone else have a bit of a Point Break dejavu with the whole sex wax development?

With all sequels flying around right now Charlies Angels is one of the few where I'd be happy to see one or two more adventures!

are you retarded? do you really think that's why i make fun of douches like you? to get attention??????????WOW, you need to sit down and psycho analyaze YOURSELF before you get to me.

You are acting like an idiot. And a hypocritical one at that.
wow, great use of explanation and evidence.

True; Kong will quit lavishing him with attention. Trolls are so boring; especialy ones with the humor of a troglodyte.
WOW! HAHA! GOOD ONE KONG! trolls and trogodytews! sure shows how far you are up the social ladder. out of your mommys basement yet?

Originally Posted by akSADDAMak
are you retarded? do you really think that's why i make fun of douches like you? to get attention??????????WOW, you need to sit down and psycho analyaze YOURSELF before you get to me.
I have no idea what your problem is nor do I really care but I would advise you to learn some manners...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by akSADDAMak
Yoda, I know you don't do this, but seriously, ban this piece of sh*t.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Lets put a smile on that block
Honestly guys (even though its quite amusing) the best thing you can do is totally ignore him. Just an angry (little i assume) guy who loves shouting his mouth off, so much so, that he has to abuse poeple by posting three times instead of reading all his complaints and responding to them at once.
He just wants attention. Poor thing.

Now back to the angels!

Originally Posted by Miss Parker
Bernie Mac however hard he tries is less funny & for mind seemed out of place - certainly no match for Bill Murray. Same with Justin Theroux [no matter how impressively buff he is] was no match for Sam Rockwell [from the first movie] in the baddie role. But then you've got the addition of Demi Moore & that more than makes up for it....Diaz was the right choice as the angel to take Demi on - their rooftop fight was very cool but all too brief. My favourite fight though was the one on the ship - with the fight up in the chains.
I totally agree with you about Bernie and the irish dude (terrible accent there) Bernie was just no match top the splender of Bill Murray. He did get a little nod though as they displayed his picture so that was nice

but i disagree with the fight scene. the best one had to be with Demi in the Car as they crash through into the theatre with a couple of scratches on them. The way lucy and Drew just go flying off, its just outrageous. i love it!

Originally Posted by sphericthor
But there was something wrong with the so-called Irish man, this problem was the fact that he had a Scottish accent.
I noticed that too… but Justin Theroux is an American and one of his “Irish thugs” was Tommy Flanagan which might explain the Scottish accent…

Anyway… I enjoyed FT even if some of the stunts were a little over the top… but I missed Bill…

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
I'm just shocked that the director didn't follow the latest trend and cast Colin Farrell as the Irish man, he was the ideal man for the position (being Irish and all) and he's one hell of an actor. I also noticed that Chris Pontius from Jackass was one of the thugs, even if he didn't even have a single line in the entire movie

The movie was ok... but they sort of did too much.
The Creepy Thin Man was hilarious though, his death was quite stupid, in my opinion anyway. Watch the first movie, he kicks Dylan (chinese alley fight) without even looking at her while she tries to attack him from behind, I can't see how Seamus (or is it Shamus?), stabbed him in the back so easily.. =|
Oh, and I'm pretty sure he's dead, even though I was shocked that he was still alive in Full Throttle.

DonJuan de la Nooch
I don't know what to say about this movie. I understand it is not to be taken seriously. The action was a little over the top. I wish I could just slide under a table from a standing position and do twists with a chair.
The two things that bothered me about this movie were: 1 They ripped off the movie face/off with the two gold guns on the back of Demi's waist. 2 Every time they had a shot with Demi's face, you can tell they did some camera and lighting tricks to make her look more appealing. It gave the look of those magazine covers that do a lot of air brushing.

Originally Posted by Brasco
2 Every time they had a shot with Demi's face, you can tell they did some camera and lighting tricks to make her look more appealing. It gave the look of those magazine covers that do a lot of air brushing.
THANK YOU!!! everyone i have mentioned this to since seeing the movie has looked at me like i was a whako...left me thinking "c'mon, did no one else see it"...it was so damn obvious!!

i liked the first Charlies Angles better...why didn't Bill Murray do the second one?? anyone know??

Originally Posted by n7of9
THANK YOU!!! everyone i have mentioned this to since seeing the movie has looked at me like i was a whako...left me thinking "c'mon, did no one else see it"...it was so damn obvious!!

i liked the first Charlies Angles better...why didn't Bill Murray do the second one?? anyone know??

I noticed that about the shots of Demi too… I re-watched the first Charlie’s the other night and decided it's my favorite of the two... although I did like the scene between Drew and the Thin man...

Oh... and glad to see you back posting n7...

well i normally watch films to be inspired. i like watching films that make me want to make films like that to inspire people. (thats why i want to produce tv and film ) but also i watch films for fun and this movie was alot of fun. of course marketing is going to try to sell it cos thats what they are for. i watched that movie because i wanted to see attractive people tart about in leather clothes not for it too be a massive smash hit mind blowing matrix type film. its just a charlies angels film dudes. well thats all i have to say children...its over u can go out side and play now...