Lundy1026's Favorite Films

→ in
Tools    

that's what she said...
Hi everyone! So I have looked over a lot of your top 50s and decided I'd make mine too! I have to say it was difficult to pick 50 favs and I want you all to know that the movies I list are my favorites entertainment wise. They are not movies I think are the best of all time. Well, here I go!

50. Fever Pitch (2005)

49. A Walk to Remeber (2002)

48. Wizard of Oz (1939)

GASP! Michael Bay???

Oh well, at least you had Wizard of Oz. And I totally started this Top 50 trend, BTW.

And I totally started this Top 50 trend, BTW.
Good job on starting the "Lazy Man's (or Woman's) Top 100"! But I do believe you are wrong in your assumption.

By the way, Armageddon and Waterworld on the same top movies list...brilliant! Reminds me of Meat's list from a while back.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

that's what she said...
Good job on starting the "Lazy Man's (or Woman's) Top 100"! But I do believe you are wrong in your assumption.

By the way, Armageddon and Waterworld on the same top movies list...brilliant! Reminds me of Meat's list from a while back.
I'll have to check Meat's list.... prob has similar taste!

I was doing a Top 50 before it got cool. Back then it was supposed to be a Top 100, now all us noobs do 50 instead

Trust me, dude, you didn't originate the idea.
Believe it or not, I got the idea from you

Up until then you were the only person who had done a Top 50 rather than a Top 100.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Definite +rep for Pan's Labyrinth. A near masterpiece, in my opinion.