Happy B-day, Mr [missing punctuation] Minio

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Yup. Happy birthday you weird guitar-playing, cross-asian-avatar-dressing foo. I got no movie GIFs to offer, but I will say this because it's how I first read your name:

26? FOR REAL??

HEY! I caught one!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Why? Yeah, I'm of age. MoFo ladies.. I'm single...
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday, Minio!

Damn, what I wouldn’t give up to be 26 again.
What's the difference? Just another year spent on watching films. Let's hope I never run out of masterpieces to watch!

You ready? You look ready.
What's the difference? Just another year spent on watching films. Let's hope I never run out of masterpieces to watch!
Well, it's mostly just I didn't have as many things demanding my attention, so learning everything I'm trying to do now would be easier to fit my schedule. Plus, I was running around with some CRAZY people back then, so I'd love to go back and bitch slap myself to get away from them.

That's the only reason I reminisce about youth these days (i.e. bad decisions and just imagine how good I'd be now if I had started juggling at 12!).
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
No joint pains. That crap slowed me way the hell down.

For you M&M![/i][/b]
Hell, I shouldn't have said I liked chubby women!
That's the only reason I reminisce about youth these days (i.e. bad decisions and just imagine how good I'd be now if I had started juggling at 12!)
Sometimes it's cool to reminisce about the past, but you shouldn't overdo it. Trust me. What's gone is gone, no matter how much we'd like it back. Anyway, just uploaded it:

No joint pains. That crap slowed me way the hell down.
Hell. Hope you're okay!

Sometimes it's cool to reminisce about the past, but you shouldn't overdo it. Trust me. What's gone is gone, no matter how much we'd like it back.
Yeah, I'm hardwired to be nostalgic. You might as well be telling a heroin addict to not jones for a fix.

Remember only the good times, if you have to!
It’s funny you mention that because that’s the only type of nostalgia I experience. I’ve had a lot of awful things happen to me as a kid and there is just swaths of time missing from my memory.

Occasionally something jars an evil memory lose but then I just process it, recognize it made me who I am, and continue on my way.

By the grace of God, I have an uncanny ability to dissociate when I am experiencing something evil/uncomfortable and those memories don’t latch the same way.

So yup, nothing but good times on memory lane. I’ve always been like that and even now as an adult I find myself telling people “I can’t wait to reflect back on this time of my life and enjoy all these great memories!”