Who is your favourite member on these forums.?

Tools    

I said all my friends were my favorites. You're on that list, buddy

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Woohoo I managaed to get a few mentions! Thanks to Gunslinger, Godoggo and Daniel for that. They certainly make my list as well. Especially Godoggo with whom I have a special connection. And no we're not telling!

As the admitted rep whore that I am when it comes to my reviews , people who regularly click on that little thumbs up score highly in my book. Mark f has done so with just about every single review I've ever written so I love that man! Plus he's friendly, knowledgable and just pretty damn awesome. Rodent is another who reps and frequently contributes. Others I really like (and apologies to the people I will invariably forget) are Deadite, Sexy, cinemaafficionado, donnie, Loner, seanc, TylerDurden99, Used Future and of course the delightful nebbit. And while we've had our differences I respect Brodinski and admire many of his posts. Skepsis would make it but he doesn't pay enough attention to my reviews!

No.1 would probably have to go to honeykid, although I'm worried he'll get a big head (or bigger head) with all this love. He was very friendly right from the start, has similar tastes, introduced me to a number of films and has helped me satisfy my addiction to lists of favourite films by sending me numerous recommendations.

But basically if you want me to love you just come over to JayDee's Movie Musings and rep my reviews. I'm very easy!

I like many people on this forum, and I know I'll forget some but here goes nothing.

Daniel M, JayDee, Hitchfan97, Skepsis, The Rodent, Gododggo, Tyler1, Karakot, mark f, Honeykid, Sexy Celebrity, Will.15 (during his time in the SB) Yoda, lines, Harry Lime,edit:Nebbit, JoeHorrorfanatic, Brodinski, The Prestiege (where is he) Powderfinger (when he was around) Minio (for his film tastes),and Gunslinger

I was going to say this

I like pretty much everyone though, Donnie and HitchFan are my fellow young members who I get on with
You're 18 now, you're no longer one of us, get outta here

I like many people on this forum, and I know I'll forget some but here goes nothing.

Daniel M, JayDee, Hitchfan97, The Rodent, Gododggo, Tyler1, Karakot, mark f, Honeykid, Sexy Celebrity, Will.15 (during his time in the shoutbox) Yoda, lines, Harry Lime, JoeHorrorfanatic, Brodinski, The Prestiege (where is he) Powderfinger (when he was around) Minio (for his film tastes),and Gunslinger
Danke

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Stop reviewing campy 80s action flicks and superhero movies and you'll see me more often.
So unfair! I've done 163 reviews and think only about 7 are superhero flicks. And what exactly was the last campy 80s action flick I reviewed? And don't dare try to say that Die Hard is campy!

Plus I thought films like Man on the Moon and The Truman Show would have appealed. In fact I had been planning on PMing you this pic with the message "hint hint"

Who the hell is jal90?
He/she is a forum member. He/she is on the MoFo Hall of Fame, however, so he/she must continue participating in order for us to finish the first round of that.

Among others I enjoyed reading the posts by The Gunslinger45, Mr. Minio, Tokeza, BlueLion, Deadite, Daniel M., Jiraffejustin and Cobbyth the most.

My favorite MoFos are...
  • Honeykid
  • Yoda
  • The Rodent
  • Donniedarko
  • Harry Lime
  • Daniel M
  • Mark F
  • Miss Vicky
  • Masterman
  • Powderfinger (banned)
  • Godoggo
  • Teeter G
  • JayDee
  • Thursday Next
  • Nausicaa
  • Deadite
  • Toose
  • Loner
  • Holden Pike
  • AUSTRUCK
  • Will.15 (deceased)
  • n3wt
  • Destiny (when she returns every total eclipse)
  • Guaporense
  • TONGO
  • Mr Minio
And that's it. I'm starting to list people I really wouldn't deem my "favorites."

The rest of you - I either forgot about you and you're probably nice, or I know who you are and you're a bitch.

My #1 favorite right now, though, is probably The Rodent.

This list is valid only for right now.

you forgot about Frightened Inmate No. 2, too.
You have a great name but that's about all you've got going for ya.

DexterRiley, I forgot about you, too, although sometimes you can be a bitch.