What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by nebbit
What about these
I bet you that guy is thinking, "Do these pants make my butt look big? Because it sure does feel big."
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by John McClane
I bet you that guy is thinking, "Do these pants make my butt look big? Because it sure does feel big."
and then I'd say "its not the PANTS that make your butt look big. its the FAT that makes your butt look big..."

nuff said...

I just got home after being at work for all of two minutes. My manager accidentally overscheduled and told me to come back and work from 4-9, instead of 1-9. most of the time, this wouldn't bother me, in fact, it would probably make me happy, but I called in on Wednesday night because I was sick; I worked a short shift on Tuesday instead of a full one because I'm coming in on my day off; and tomorrow, I only work four hours. Damnit, I have to support myself!

My boyfriends mom keeps bugging me about going into her sister-in-laws department (data entry). i do NOT want to do this. She keeps telling me it will be better hours, more pay, etc., but there is no way in hell I would not go crazy sitting at a desk all day entering stuff into a computer. I understand though, if its more pay and better hours, I should just do it.

anyone wanna send me money so I can retire and go to film school? this is would SO much appreciated, k thx.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm slightly P'd off that I didn't get tickets for the Ireland-France match (though can't complain too much as I was there when we obliterated the English a fortnight ago).

Just need to make my mind up whether to watch it down the Club (where the Guinness is on draught) or at home (where the Guinness is in my fridge),

Just arrived home after a nursing reunion, had a great time and saw people I hadn't seen for a looooooooong time.

MovieForums Extra
Watching the snow and wondering if it will ever stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another 6"-12" again today..............ARRGHHH!!!!

Wondering what to blow on my 60 bucks...

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by zBLARz
Wondering what to blow on my 60 bucks...

or

Watching Rammstein Live

Originally Posted by nebbit
just about to have my morning
this time difference always throws me off. late at night when im online, you're on and its the mid afternoon where you are.

And this is my BOOMstick!
it's almost 4 pm here

Originally Posted by birdygyrl
Watching the snow and wondering if it will ever stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another 6"-12" again today..............ARRGHHH!!!!
i know exactly how you feel...we didn't have that much, but it seems that everytime it melts, we get more...

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by John McClane
I'm just getting pissed off at a clan. ERGH
Yeah... Damned scottish.
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...