What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

history *is* moralizing
French fries, yummy. almost as tasty as my legs, right Caitlyn?
(and freedom fries don't exist, and if they do, they're tasteless)

The People's Republic of Clogher
My back's gone into spasm and I can't move.

Honestly, if it wasn't so painful I'd be laughing. It happened whilst arising from the throne, so to speak, and I dropped to the floor with my trousers round my ankles unable to move for a quarter of an hour. Fortunately my place is small so I crawled to the livingroom.

Priceless!

Originally Posted by Tacitus
It happened whilst arising from the throne, so to speak,
It's wrong to laugh....but it's also wrong not to. I hope your back and you feel better soon.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke

Honestly, if it wasn't so painful I'd be laughing. It happened whilst arising from the throne, so to speak, and I dropped to the floor with my trousers round my ankles unable to move for a quarter of an hour. Fortunately my place is small so I crawled to the livingroom.

Priceless!
oh god, thank you for this...

but i do hope the pain eases soon. honestly!

Arresting your development

Priceless!
...and then you typed this message?

Roll and wiggle your pants up man... post with dignity.

Originally Posted by Ophelia
It's wrong to laugh....but it's also wrong not to. I hope your back and you feel better soon.
I'm just thinking now that this is exactly how Elvis died - with cheese on toast replacing the deep fried peanut butter and banana sarnie.

And anony - it was a few hours ago that it happened, so I'm suited 'n booted. I think rigor mortis has set in though...

Arresting your development
Glad your up and about.

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Glad your up and about.
Thanks chum.

It happens from time to time though I can feel that there's just 2 discs out this time. I'll be able to move by Tuesday (fingers crossed).

Just a pity that the TV remote's on the coffee table. If I was a Jedi it wouldn't be a problem...

Just a pity that the TV remote's on the coffee table. If I was a Jedi it wouldn't be a problem...
I hope you have the whiskey out....for medicinal purposes.

Originally Posted by Ophelia
I hope you have the whiskey out....for medicinal purposes.
I'd like nothing more but with the amount of tramadol and pregabalin I've necked in the last few hours it would be a very bad idea...

My medicine cabinet would be worth a fortune on the street.

I'd like nothing more but with the amount of tramadol and pregabalin I've necked in the last few hours it would be a very bad idea...

My medicine cabinet would be worth a fortune on the street.
Party at tatties house.

You ready? You look ready.
Still working on my server. Trying to set up a wiki on it.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Glad you are feeling better Tatty, The stuff about where it happened I can do without, if you have pictures I am willing to give my professional opinion about how to avoid this in the future, I promise not to look at your willie

Just popped in here after getting back from the movie theatre. Gonna go to bed in about 10 minutes.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Glad you are feeling better Tatty, The stuff about where it happened I can do without, if you have pictures I am willing to give my professional opinion about how to avoid this in the future, I promise not to look at your willie
Well I'd say it'd be hard to miss but that would be rude.

After I went to bed things got worse. A lot worse. In fact I spent an hour curled up in a ball on the livingroom floor cos I couldn't reach the phone to call the ambulance. My screams and moans must have woken the neighbours but eventually I forced myself up and walked around to try and pop things back into place.

I'm a bit better today, but worse than yesterday. What a sight!