The Suggestions Thread

Tools    

Oh, there are lots of plans, and plenty of additions -- but I'm keeping most of it under wraps. That way, even if you don't like it, you'll still be surprised by it. Hopefully I won't hype it TOO much. Don't want any unrealistic expectation, but what the hell: THIS WILL BE YOUR NEW REASON FOR LIVING!

Anyway, a few lucky MoFos (MoFos are regular MoFo visitors/posters/etc) will get a sneak peek a little bit before everyone else...hopefully they'll be able to provide some feedback, so I can make a few improvements before launch.

Originally posted by TWTCommish

Anyway, a few lucky MoFos (MoFos are regular MoFo visitors/posters/etc) will get a sneak peek a little bit before everyone else...hopefully they'll be able to provide some feedback, so I can make a few improvements before launch.

By the way, would one of those be me? I'm a DIEHARD MoFo!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by TWTCommish
Oh yeah, I'm a bad-a** programmer. A l33t hacker, beyotch. 5 minute turnaround time, mutha.
Oh yeah, hearing someone else use l33t besides me, made my day. For now at least, it is 8:40 in the morning.

ALL GEEKS MUST DIE!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Hmmm...I'm gettin impatient with this Project Mo:Fo. Will it be sometime soon i gotta go to the bathroom...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Hehe, yeah, it's taking a long time...and it's going to be awhile longer yet, I'm afraid. That's only because there are only a couple of people involved, and yet there's so much to setup. I guess I'm putting an awful lot of eggs in this basket.

Already have talked to a few of you...although, at the risk of sounding arrogant, I probably have a lot more experience than most...unless, of course, some of ya'll haven't made your skills known. I have been contacting a few of the members, asking for input and such. And, of course, if you have an idea, PLEASE post it in this thread.

Well I said I would be willing to help out, and such. I don't know much programming wise, but other than that...content and other things are something I can help with.

Yeah, I'll definintely be soliciting for what I'm calling "MoFo Editors" -- people who patrol the forums (maybe), and do things like post a little bit of news, etc. Stuff like that. Still thinking about it all...but I'll put ya on the list (which is pretty short).

"...I've given ya'll this utopia of movie discussion and fellowship. I'm just a normal guy..."

Hey Normal Guy -- you do good! ONLY if you make it any more fun & hypnotic than it already is, I'll lose my job & starve to death! Oh Oh! Can't stay away!

Love,
Jozie

(See my sis-in-law 's stuff at http://www.freelookbookstore.com)

OOPs. Love the back end of that parenthesis

xxx
j

Originally posted by Jozie
Hey Normal Guy -- you do good! ONLY if you make it any more fun & hypnotic than it already is, I'll lose my job & starve to death! Oh Oh! Can't stay away!
Yeah, I've already started to get hooked while I'm at work I spend every class time I have kids on here now. There's not too much action in the day either. With so many of the poster here still in school its hard replying to things so often when its only you and one other person.

I think Chris is really dragging us in with this and is doing a good job keeping us here. Cause there's nothing like going away and coming back to something you're not familiar with. I mean it's not hard keeping us here in the first place, I enjoy everyone here and will hate the day(if it comes) when the site has to shut down.

With Project Mo:Fo still underwraps and slowly evolving there's no telling what is in store for the site. There was a lot of guests this morning however, I have never been on here with 18 guests before.

Chris, you might think of deleting some of the threads that are really old. I mean if they've been there for almost a year, toss em. That'll free some space up. Yeah a lot of this stuff is informational, like the reviews, the dvd stuff, but like what goes on in the Misc Chat, nonsense half of it, and old stuff doesn't need to stick around for too long. Ya know.