Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I have Scarface, Forest Gump, Fight Club, Momento, Meet Joe Black, and Sixth Sense in my clutches, and I want to watch at least Scar-Face, and Fight Club tonight.

I'll be intersted to see what you think of it. How much do you know about it?
I'm having a smoke break after about 40 minutes in. I just know it's a disturbing British flick that got decent reviews. So far I like it quite a bit. My only frustration is that it's sometimes hard for me to understand what they are saying with the thick English accent.

Just finished it-dark, disturbing, intense, and very good.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
A change of plans, I'll actually be watching The House on the End of the Street ... starting, right now.

Well, asking just coming back from the video store, I have my current array of movies to watch.

Carriers (2009)
See it before, and remember it to be good, but not in detail. I love infection movies, so I won't be disappointed.

Hunger (2009)
Good idea, but could go in a really bad direction. Movies like this need convincing acting, and unexpected happenings to keep it going, therwise it will be another "Phone Booth".

Ice Quake (2010)
A disaster movie with potential. Yet the fact it went straight to DVD, and got a lower than favorable IMDb rating, haven't set my expectations very high.

The Jacket (2005)
Seen this before, and it is nothing but a masterpiece. Acting is great, cast is great, and the story is mind-blowing. Can't wait to refresh my memory.

The Stepfather (2009)
Ever since seeing Amber Heard in Zombieland (and her appearance on Top Gear), she was the reason for me to rent this. The story is typical of a B grade drama with a few thrilling moments, but if it was a waste of time, I'll just blame Amber.

Alex Cross I've just finished reading the book.

I am watching Pulp Fiction tonight.
No...I have never seen it before. > <
Fixing that tonight.

Story about my mother: The Castrating Zionist

Gonna finish this. Of what I've seen this is my favorite John Ford western. Ranking right up there with The Grapes of Wrath.

Never seen a Stroheim film. Though I have seen Stroheim himself in Sunset Boulevard. 3+ hour movies are still so daunting to me.

Am watching Bottle Rocket right now. Anthony is sitting in the laundry room with Inez. He's totally entranced. Nice scene. But I'm trying to figure out if this is actually heading anywhere or not. Wes Anderson ... no middle ground for me. Loved Rushmore, found The Royal Tenenbaums irritating and The Life Aquatic just plain unwatchable. The Darjeeling Limited ... kept me watching, and enjoyed the ending. Still need to catch up with Moonrise Kingdom.
Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain ... only straw. Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain? Scarecrow: I don't know. But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they? Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Story about my mother: The Castrating Zionist
Watched Johnny Guitar yesterday, loved it, gonna keep up the Nicholas Ray tonight:

Or try to get through my library rentals

That's Mother directed by V Pudovkin.

Going to see "The Master" in 20 mins. Finally.