Happy Christmas

Tools    

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Hope you all enjoy your christmas and have a great new year

The time is 12:16a.m. on December 25th.

Merry Christmas everyone. Wishing you all a safe holiday season, the merriest of Christmases, and a swellegant New Year.

Love you all.

Merry Christmas. It is still the 24th here. 11:10am.

It's 1.10am on Christmas Morning.............

Merry Christmas to all...............

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Merry Friggin' Christmas, Damnit!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Merry Christmas! and Happy Kwanzaa!

When I don't feel like writing or saying Merry Christmas, Kwanzaa, and Channukah, I just say Merry Christwanzaakah!

Danistayohihv... Nollaig Shona... Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Feliz Navidad

On this day Christos est natus ex Maria virganae. Merry Christmas.

Lets put a smile on that block
Merry Christmas one and all! its officially boxing day here and it probably is for all you guys too. So merry Christmas and happy Boxing Day! Enjoy the holidays.