Mr. White
5.26%
1 votes
Mr. Brown
5.26%
1 votes
Mr. Blue
19 votes. You may not vote on this poll

For some interesting reasons that I won't get into here, my favourite "Dog" is Orange (Tim Roth).

I am having a nervous breakdance
My favourite dog is Pink. That's Steve Buscemi, right?

Why haven't you guys cast your votes?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

A system of cells interlinked
Mr. Pink, as he is the only one who can act like a f**king professional around here!!

_S

definitly Mr. Blonde....

"you gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?"

Mr Orange all the way, its all about the Roth.

Mr. Pink. He gave me a reason not to tip

My other favorite character in the movie is Nice Guy Eddie. I like that guy for some reason.

Its hard to choose each has their own personal contributuion to the film. However choose I must and for me the most stand out and favourite is on an equal tie with Mr Pink and Mr White. Or maybe Mr Orange, or.......

I've decided! Mr Pink for all and his disappearing act at the end

Oy, Mr. Pink for me.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
My vote goes to Mr. Pink.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

I voted for Mr. Blonde. He's the frickin' coolest I don't care who you are. He's in my top three for movie bad anuses.

1.Boba Fett
2.Tyler Durden
3.Mr. Blonde

And I for one dislike Mr. Orange a lot. Does he have to talk like he has his nuts in a vice during the first scenes. Just because he was shot doesn't mean he has to talk like that. Anyway, Mr. Blonde for me. It's even my AOL screename. mr blonde3048
And found he was eating his shoe.

My favorite Reservoir Dog is mr. pink.