What Movie is This?

Tools    

Movie Forums Member
This is going to be weird, but when I was younger I saw this movie on TV. It was just the ending at it was a scene in a bedroom where there was a girl and a guy and the guy goes to the bathroom and the girl is lying on the bed. There were scorpions or something on the bed and then some guy outside comes with a rocket launcher and puts it through some whole and incinerates her. It is a weird scene I know, but it always intrigued me to find out what movie it was and I was never able to find out. Anyone know?

A system of cells interlinked
errrrrrr nope, Mr. Pike will have to step up for this one. I have only known him to be stumped once since I have been here....

Movie Forums Member
It's not an obscure movie or anything, I'm 19 now and I was probably somewhere like 9 or 10, so it was around 1995 when it was on TV. Coulda been HBO, but I really don't remember. Seems like we're the only ones talking on this forumn. It was probably a really bad movie, seemed like it, I have just always wondered how the guy shot a rocket through the hotel room door and I never could remember the movie, (Maybe I dreamed it).