What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Pauline Kael's Hideous Mutant Love CHUD
You really cannot say you've ever actually lived, until you've heard Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir" performed on violin and flute, by Jethro Tull.

"If it was priggish for an older generation of reviewers to be ashamed of what they enjoyed and to feel they had to be contemptuous of popular entertainment, it's even more priggish for a new movie generation to be so proud of what they enjoy that they use their education to try to place trash within the acceptable academic tradition." -- Pauline Kael

I wasnt a huge Tool fan though some of my friends were. I didnt care much for the albums preceding this but I bought Lateralus a couple weeks after it was released on CD and loved it to death. The booklet was made of clear plastic with human anatomy illustrations layered atop of each other. This was another album I listened to a hundred times in those days 2000-2003.

I havent heard it in its entirety for at least 15 years so I will see tonight how it fares today. Maybe I can figure out what it was all about now that I'm older and wiser.

The only album ever I bought fully digitally online ever and I will never buy another one again.

I didn't get into Yes until about maybe 2016-2015 but when I heard them that first time it killed me jn a musical sense. I was like ''how can something this great never reach my ears until now?''

Rick Wakeman is the original jeyboard player from Yes and here,at 70+ ****ING years old,.he records...

A ****ING masterpiece

NuFf SeD

Listen, enjoy, dont you ever ****ing forget

Rick Wakeman "The Red Planet"

Ascraeus Mons

Tharsus Tholus

Arsia Mons

Olympus Mons

The North Plain

Pavonis Mons

South Pole

Vallenis Marinaris

i was fprced to post each song individually becUse the entire album isnt avalable on YoutUbe in entirety so, hit lay for each song. Hey, youre not paying dont complain.

cheap as dort for a F U C K ing MASTERPIECE

A LITTLE BIT MORE.LOVE

Should so Anti-Crist Superstar as grand finale but a special requsest says otherwise. I do sure hope this works.out because I care about both of them and life.is limited so why spend it .hurting so much. Just do it.

Here is mylast recommendarion then after there I will no longer participate in MoFon it

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ntKEi3uO9Mq5ES

Dedicated to the undying lovers

Marilyn Manson - Mecahanical Animals full album(I was there) - 1998

I will also sing this album live in my bathroom as dedication to bboth sides of the party as I love them both equally and wish the both the best. Never again, one time.only.

Okay, so you gotta find.thiz abum.on hour own
isuggest you purchadr it like.8 did in 1998

I'm did

I did

Poin tis I. not MoFoin it anymore and if you got a problem with that,which you wont, unless youre 1000%fuclkn nitk,..nuts to he then go guck yourslef

Ok dawall the MTV premeirs and bought thie zhit nd al that but whT matters is 8 was.than 1 in 111 guys rhat could say here is my people mKeup ot no

Okay, so you gotta find.thiz abum.on hour own
isuggest you purchadr it like.8 did in 1998

I'm did

I did

Poin tis I. not MoFoin it anymore and if you got a problem with that,which you wont, unless youre 1000%fuclkn nitk,..nuts to he then go guck yourslef

Ok dawall the MTV premeirs and bought thie zhit nd al that but whT matters is 8 was.than 1 in 111 guys rhat could say here is my people mKeup ot no
I'm a curious person by nature. With that said, I need to know what happened in that hour?

I'm a curious person by nature. With that said, I need to know what happened in that hour?
Its a closely guarded secret and deciphering the meaning of it is near impossible.

Its a closely guarded secret and deciphering the meaning of it is near impossible.
Well, I'm here if you need a hug.