Last movie to be added to your top 5?

Tools    

Waiting for Dark Knight Rises to come out, that may take a place in my top 5 if it lives up to the promising build up.

Other than that, Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes is another contender.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Zodiac was just re-added to my top 5, and before that, Magnolia became my 2nd favourite film of all time.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
You stole my thunder donniedarko! I've been meaning to start up a thread for weeks and weeks now asking what was the last film to make your top 10 but kept forgetting.

Anyway my top 5 has actually been settled for quite a long time now. As a result the last film(s) to break in would have been the Lord of the Rings trilogy at #1. Last entry to my top 10 was Wall-e at #7 which probably entered on its very first viewing. Could one day creep up the list into the top 5

Casablanca cracked my top 10 the first time I saw it back in October, but it's recently made my top 5 as well.

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Pulp Fiction cracked my top 5 all the way up to number 1. It's such an entertaining and great film, I just could not keep it away from my favorites list.

I suppose since Raiders is the newest it's the last one.
30+ years ago! Now that's a solid top five.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The last film that cracked my top 10 was The warriors.

Last five was Fist of fury

Pulp Fiction cracked my top 5 all the way up to number 1. It's such an entertaining and great film, I just could not keep it away from my favorites list.
Glad you ended up liking Pulp Fiction. Can't think of one that has recently made it into a top 5, if I had a top 5, impossible.

That is a tough one. I think it might The Departed or The Dark Knight. I can't seem to pick one over the other.

My favourite 10 changes almost every week, except Sansho Dayu which i absolutely adore as much as Kubrick's 2001.

The latest to be added is Valerie and her week of wonders which is bizarre and exquisite, much like Alice in Wonderland done Eastern European style. Very rarely have I been entranced by a film and this is one of them.

Another one which was added not long ago (and may disappear from the top 10 in the future) is the underrated Jack Nicholson movie Five Easy Pieces. Along with Altman's McCabe & Mrs. Miller, both films paved the way for the rebirth of American cinema in the 70s.

The latest to be added is Valerie and her week of wonders which is bizarre and exquisite, much like Alice in Wonderland done Eastern European style. Very rarely have I been entranced by a film and this is one of them.
I've only seen it a couple of times but, with more viewings, it's possible that this could make my top 100. Visually it reminded me of Picnic At Hanging Rock. It's just so surreal and ethereal. Wonderful stuff.

I've only seen it a couple of times but, with more viewings, it's possible that this could make my top 100. Visually it reminded me of Picnic At Hanging Rock. It's just so surreal and ethereal. Wonderful stuff.

Interesting comparison with Picnic at the hanging rock. Its rare to see such a beautiful actress grace the screen. I was secretly hoping for more nudity but sheesh what more can I ask for?

Falling in Love, I'd say. It's interesting that no modern films have crept in to my top 5 or 10.

I love horror so I think the last movie to be added on my list is Silent Hill and Lights Out.

i watched stalker months ago and it's worth in my top 5 spot