My Best Friend's Girl

→ in
Tools    

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
We saw My Best Friend's Girl last night. I'm glad I didn't pay for it. It had it's funny moments to be sure. There just weren't enough of them to warrant a full price ticket IMO.

What's sad is that some girls really do find men who put them down to be hotter than the nice guys. I don't understand that.

It was a pretty funny concept though.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Does it have a song with that same either title or lyric " She's my best friend's girl. " I may be wrong on the lyric of the song.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Yeah, I didn't care too much for it. It had a funny part here and there, but that was it. Here's my review on it.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Wow! You really didn't like it. This is why I get most of my movies free from my library. I don't want to waste money on what I think is going to be marginal or worse.

I haven't seen Mr. Brooks. I'll have to check it out sometime. I like Dane Cook. I've enjoy him in most of his roles, at least a little.

Okay, maybe you guys don't agree on this.... but since I'm a girl: Dane Cook is hot! So basically, it doesn't matter if the movie sucks... if he's in it, I'll watch