Old TV short from around 75'

Tools    

A young couple dressed warm going somewhere in a car.
She's eating cookies in more than one scene I think.
They have a fight, and at the end they're stuck in the snow and she is heared shouting for help.

Just to be certain, are you sure you're not referring to this one?

Snowbound: The Jim and Jennifer Stolpa Story (1994).

It's a feature-length made-for-TV movie with Neil Patrick Harris and Kelli Williams, and directed by Christian Duguay.

Plot Synopsis: Two thousand miles from home, Jim and Jennifer Stolpa lose their way and are stranded in an endless wilderness of deep snow, battling for survival against the elements. Using only meager supplies and resourcefulness, the young couple struggles to keep themselves and their infant son alive in a frozen shelter while awaiting rescue. Realizing they won't be found, Jim ultimately strikes out on a courageous 50-mile mission, determined to reach help and return to save his loved ones.

No Viju it isn't :S
But thanks anyways I'll keep on looking
I think it was on "Public Broadcasting Service" as part of the "The learning corporation of america" project.

A young couple dressed warm going somewhere in a car.
She's eating cookies in more than one scene I think.
They have a fight, and at the end they're stuck in the snow and she is heared shouting for help.
Were they fighting over the cookies?
Sorry I just had to say that

Ok, how about this one? It's similar and it's a documentary series.

I Shouldn't Be Alive.

The specific episode is titled ''Lost in the Snow''.

Note: The series has aired on the Discovery Channel. And you should be able to find info on their site.

Sorry no again.
I'm sure it's released before 1980 and almost certainly for TV.
It's a short film, and might be a "Learning corporation of america" production.

Okay, found it finally

Snowbound (1978)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1429767/

Here's a Learning Corporation of America movie listing page where you can cross-check it:

http://www.movierevie.ws/people/5913...f-America.html

&hl

And if you're interested, the DVD/VHS is available here:

http://www.phoenixlearninggroup.com/...c-c25254005aa1

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Hello... but...

What is this? A "Throw Down the Gauntlet" Challenge? You're a lurker who has decided to join to prove that you can defeat the entire site? This could very well be true and you could be somebody really cool, but if so, why don't you post in any other forums here?

Semper Fooey
Hello... but...

What is this? A "Throw Down the Gauntlet" Challenge? You're a lurker who has decided to join to prove that you can defeat the entire site? This could very well be true and you could be somebody really cool, but if so, why don't you post in any other forums here?
I don't think you should be making an accusation like that without some proof. If he is answering a legitimate question I don't see a problem if he only wants to contribute to one section. He isn't the only one doing that at the moment. It is fun to answer questions if the inquiry comes from real people. If there is something else going on I guess the mod end will discover it. Assuming its legit I think he is doing a great job.

Ok, well I just came online and saw this mini-discussion about me.

In case people here are wondering, I'm not a lurker or (ha-ha) a bot. Or out here to compete with anyone. Period. I know I didn't formally introduce myself in this forum before posting. My bad.

To put things straight, yes, I am new to this board - just a few days old I guess. I love movies, movie-related trivia and researching them. What else? I like helping people out. I've also gotten pretty tired of seeing my answers getting hijacked by folks on Yahoo! Answers (trust me, true story).

There you have it. Story of my life, of sorts.

Any further questions?

Semper Fooey
I never formally introduced myself either. Most of us don't. The ones that do often never show up again after the introduction. I think the first time I came here it was to answer a question. It was many months later until I answered a second one.

I know, I get it. I just happened to reply/answer a lot questions in a span of a few days. Didn't mean to offend anybody with that. What can I say? Guess I've got way too much spare time these days

Hey Viju. I'm pretty new here myself, so my opinion probably counts for little. But, you seem alright to me. You helped me find a movie and haven't been rude that I've seen. You even responded to Mark's comments in a mature way. For the record, Mark has given me hell in the past too, but I never sensed any hostility in his words. I took his comments here in more of a joking manner ... like his way to initiate the new guy. Or as he said an icebreaker.

Anyway, keep the answers coming.

Mr. Viju, sir, you are a genius.
You just made my day!

Glad to help

I'm posting this just to get my post count to 10. Otherwise I can't send personal messages :S

A system of cells interlinked
Quota spam is against forum regulations - please refrain from posting useless messages just to reach the post limit for creating threads.

Hey Viju, I am newer than all of you and I saw this question was answered and was so excited. I was actually trying to figure this exact same thing out over Christmas with my sister. I am so glad you could solve it, I was able to call my sister at lunch and tell her all about it! Thanks!