Give A Movie Forums Member A Gift

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
I’m giving @Iroquois a family of black people to call his own, since he’s ashamed of being white. I’m giving @Iroquois the gift of a new race.
You might want to reconsider the phrasing behind telling a white man you're going to give them a black family to call their own.

I’m giving @TheUsualSuspect a bed with a transsexual @Jase in it. Let’s make babies, daddy.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I’m giving @TheUsualSuspect a bed with a transsexual @Jase in it. Let’s make babies, daddy.
I've never been harder in my entire life.

Suspect's Reviews

I'm giving everyone GIFT WRAP for all these presents they're giving out!

One for you!

And one for YOU!!!!

AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU

*SCREAMING AUDIENCE*

Only Me @Jase @Iroquois And @cat_sidhe Giving Out Presents So Far, Can't Believe I Got The They Live Sunglasses, Now I Can See Through B.S. Everywhere, Danke @Iroquois !!

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	They Live 1988.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	50365  

@gandalf26 Gets This Blow-Torch, So He Can Incinerate Every Copy Of "The Last Jedi" (2017). This Movie I've Never Seen, But I Know He Cares To See It Ignited. People Will Be Able To Stream It Still, Though.

Attachments

Name:	gandalf26.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	50368  

We've gone on holiday by mistake
@gandalf26 Gets This Blow-Torch, So He Can Incinerate Every Copy Of "The Last Jedi" (2017). This Movie I've Never Seen, But I Know He Cares To See It Ignited. People Will Be Able To Stream It Still, Though.

Any decent Star Wars fan has already burned it from memory!

I Am Giving @rauldc14 This Rita Hayworth Poster That Appears In Shawshank Redemption (1994), The Movie.

Attachments

Name:	Rauldc14.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	218.9 KB
ID:	50384  

@CosmicRunaway Gets This Blade Runner Mug & Coaster Set.
While I don't use coasters since nothing I own is expensive enough to warrant protecting from potential water rings, I do really like that mug.

Since I am really bad at coming up with thoughtful presents, everyone will receive gift cards for MoFo rep.